Reviews for jump on that old welcome wagon
A Voice on the Wind chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Thank you for posting this story. I thought it was very good, even if it has been a few years since it was written. I was wondering if you had written sort of like a continution of this from Tony's perspective? Like if he watched the tapes later? If you didn't then would you maybe consider doing it now? Sorry, I'm kinda pushy, I just thought that it would be interesting to see this continued.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Awww Pepper! I do love her and Tony, they are such a fun couple :) Nice work!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
AW this was sweet! You have to..no you NEED to make another chapter! Please:)!
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
very nice. i love this part of their story. i hope you write a story about him finding the tapes. those stories are always the best b/c they admit how they feel to each other & only a few writers have done these stories. thanks for writing & please write again!
Solarstone chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Funny story. Though considering how sneaky he is, I'm pretty sure Tony's got an ultimate overide in Jarvis, that probably allows him to overide other people's overides! Yeah, I can see him doing that. :)
nabbi chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, what can I say? You're a great writer, that's for sure.

I like your oneshots; they interest me quite a lot.

Keep writin'!

nabbi
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Aw, poor Pepper. You could give a bit more of details. But, you know what, I'm fine with this. It's still sweet )
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I've always wondered happened to Pepper during those three months. I liked how you portrayed her the way you did, worried, angry, desperate, in denial and grieving, not leaving Tony's house, having no one but Jarvis as a companion.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome piece. (Loved the shoe description at the beginning.) This has real heart, and it's really good because it says a lot with a little. It also needs a very small but very important edit. Please figure out if you're in the present tense or the past tense, pick one of those tenses, and stay there. (You've got stuff like this: "Pepper said" followed with no warning by "Jarvis repeats.") Just fix those clashes and this will be perfect. :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I liked the insight into how Pepper took Tony's absence. also, always amusing to read anything with Jarvis, is it weird he's one of my favorite characters from the movie?LOL

Thanks for posting. Very nice.

-Ellie