Reviews for Resistance Training
mdhunter111 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Awesome story so far! Great job with this chapter! Do continue soon! Looking forward to the next one! Thanks!
outlaw12321 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
God plz continue the story
Samm91 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
It really is a shame you stopped writing. The story was fun to read and really would have liked it to continue. And there really are too few Anko x Naruto stories out there.
Kazemitsu chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Why haven't you continued this? I've read it multiple times and still get a big laugh from it XD
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter!
DemonFiccer chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I fucking KNEW that was how the bells were going to be set up! Anko really is perverted! Jaraiya be damned.

Also, I don't know, but was Shizune squealing in happiness or embarrassment?
DemonFiccer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this story already. Between the fact Sasuke laughed his ass off (a miracle in itself), Naruto's bitch outburst, and Kakashi's response towards the end, I couldn't breathe for a while. Good work.

I didn't know what "resistance training" was meaning, but when Tsunade said not to rape the genin, it clicked. Oh, shit.

Naruto's lucky for sure. If it was ANYONE else, by the time the last syllable in bitch was said, it would be joined with a spurt of blood from the center of their neck. Lucky little bastard.
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Chapter 4? 5 with Shizune and maybe a femKyuu worked in there.
36Tesseract chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
kind of funny, kind of kinky, can't wait to what you do to pinky!
elemental munchie chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I really do enjoy this fic. Please continue to write.
Sinewyk chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
BUAHAHAHAHAHA.

It took 30 minutes to look for this fic, it's a freaking jewel !

Seriously, i can't believe i forgot to put it in my alerts .

I don't care if you don't update it, but doing it would make my year D.

Great fic, great anko, ) and naruto maturing in real time ... fucking great XD !

keep on, plz !
Truth Is What You Make Of It chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Any chance of an update?
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
bwhahaaha naruto is such a little bitch
Shi no Akai Tsume chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
The Naruto-verse does have things like t.v., microwave, electricity, scientific laboratories-outfitted with forensic equipment. They don't show the stuff all the time, but it's there. Check the episodes with Guren, the episodes with that psuedo-kyuubi Sora, and the one with the team introductions.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
After rereading this I take back my statement Anko is too overpowered and you made Naruto act like such a bitch in this. I wipe my ass with this story.