Reviews for Resistance Training
Monster King chapter 3 . 11/15/2018
Great job please continue it
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 7/30/2018
Je n'arrive pas à comprendre .
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
Si Sasuke a eu le meilleur score cela ne veut qu'il est gay ?
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Alors c'est vraiment un UA car il est clairement impossible que jiarya ne lui pas parler c'est trop naze mais anko j'aime.
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 3/25/2018
Shit, it ended there!?
Adol116 chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
Great story so far hope you get back into writing
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
update
kuro02 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
well it's unlikly but damn do i want to see more
mdhunter111 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Awesome story so far! Great job with this chapter! Do continue soon! Looking forward to the next one! Thanks!
outlaw12321 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
God plz continue the story
Samm91 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
It really is a shame you stopped writing. The story was fun to read and really would have liked it to continue. And there really are too few Anko x Naruto stories out there.
Kazemitsu chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Why haven't you continued this? I've read it multiple times and still get a big laugh from it XD
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter!
DemonBattler chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I fucking KNEW that was how the bells were going to be set up! Anko really is perverted! Jaraiya be damned.

Also, I don't know, but was Shizune squealing in happiness or embarrassment?
DemonBattler chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this story already. Between the fact Sasuke laughed his ass off (a miracle in itself), Naruto's bitch outburst, and Kakashi's response towards the end, I couldn't breathe for a while. Good work.

I didn't know what "resistance training" was meaning, but when Tsunade said not to rape the genin, it clicked. Oh, shit.

Naruto's lucky for sure. If it was ANYONE else, by the time the last syllable in bitch was said, it would be joined with a spurt of blood from the center of their neck. Lucky little bastard.