Reviews for Me Grimlock, Pimp
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Why did you put she instead of he for grimlock
Uniasus chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I was surprised not to see the Slag here, but then I saw this was TFA. Oh well. Poor Grimlock, guess he's just not cut out to be a bondmate.
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hah! I love me some Dinobots!

Once again you've captured beautifully a point of view I hadn't put any thought into whatsoever. The relationship the Dinobots share is unique among Autobots-showing their affection and respect through such, well, primitive means.

This story gives me a better understanding not only of the Dinobots in Animated, but their incarnations in G1 as well. Rather than leaving them at face value, appearing to be tyrannous (lolol) brutes better suited for the Decepticause, this story reveals the tenderness and innocence that exists in the depths of their spark. It's beautiful, really! Okay, I know, I use that word WAY too much. xD

Thanks once again for sharing an excellent story with us!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention how easily Grimlock could appear out of character, fawning over Blackarachnia-but you've managed to walk the precarious line and portray the relationship in EXACTLY the way I think it works best. Man, you rock! Seriously!

My only concern is that stating that a story contains 'alluded slash' may provoke an unnecessary bias or disposition in readers (although the sort would obviously vary). I see a lot of authors do it, and I think it's in bad form. Not to knock slash or a lack there-of, but in general I find it's best to leave those interpretations up to the reader.
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Why doesn't this have any reviews? This is hilarious! The title is a bit misleading, but still very funny! _