Reviews for Slave To Rome
Blazen chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Very interesting and original concept. In truth I didn't like the whole Livia plotline - and the whole Livia character - she just didn't make sense to me. But it's good to see Varia's hate turned into love instead
Aliyah81 chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
This was a great story. Very well written and I couldnt stop until the end. Thank you lot for this!
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
A slave to oneself (alternative title).
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
That was pretty sweet. The long con, seduction.

So much for her hate.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I think it was pretty hot how she was wanting to be touched by her more than to defile her. So many stories don't go that direction; it's refreshing.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Sorry Gina, I still think it's pretty monstrous to kill a person's entire family, enslave an entire village of warrior women, and sell all but two to a man who beats one to death a day. Call me progressive, but, yeah. She's really just misunderstood, right? ;)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I like how nervous she is, can't blame her. The getting to know each other portion is always such fun ;D
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh damn, she is a cold one.
Great writing :)
Very tough situation for our protagonist... Good luck!
Dn chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Beautiful... I always thought that Eve and Varia had a LOT of chemistry...reading this was amazing, I wish there was more fics about them like this one :)
LethalPoison chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Beautiful ending :)
Loved reading this!
Cytavani chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Always thought Varia and Eve would have been adorable together... yenno, excepting the "she killed my sister" thing. xD
Sue chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was really just beautiful 3
Maidenmild chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
holly sh...

this is... oh god i have no words for this. beautiful... just, beautiful...
Healer chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Awww! Worried for a little while though.

Amazing fic, you did great.

Too bad there are so few Livia/Eve and Varia pairing fics out there.

Thanks for this one.