Reviews for Property
animearlinefreak chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
I love this story and I really can't wait to see more of this soon!
iVanillelay chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I'm not much of a yaoi fan,but i absolutely love this fic! :)

I love this story line so far (and cant wait for whats to come), and making Cloud soras and roxas father is just too adorable :3.

And making Axel Cid and Sheras son? Didnt see that one coming Lol

But I also like how you describe the places where the characters live in detail. Like you said, it's important as it says alot about people but it also helps me imagine it alot more :)

And to answer your question on chapter 4, erm my rooms walls are a lilac-y/pink colour (I have no idea what i was thinking at the time :, if i had the chance i would definitely repaint them), i tend to be a messy person and let things pile up and never being able to find the item i want later on, and like you i tend to collect things which remind me of days out/events and stuff (but i stick them on the wall) like train/bus tickets, photos, messages/notes by myself&friends, cutting outs from magazines, posters&signs (ones i've knicked from HMV and advertsing posters Lol) and just random things :).

Anyway lol, I cant wait for the next chapter and hope you update soon :)
kestrel26 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I really like this, I think it's quite a unique idea. How the heck did you even make the connection between villains owning real estate and then writing fanfic about it? That's one heck of an imagination lol. I quite liked seeing the past few chapters summarised from Roxas's point of view, I dunno, I guess I like being able to see the same thing but from different pov so you can see how the different characters react. Also your story flows damn well considering you're making up certain details on the spot for example when you said you hadn't planned on making Axel a Highwind and yet you've made it work flawlessly into the story. I like! Looking forwards to the next update!
AliasAtLarge chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
AH. Roxas is so cute! AH. It was love at first sight! AH. I knew he was the boy on the beach! AH. "Sunburnt, shirtless, skinny glory." I'd like me some of that... AHH, I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS UPDATE! These last few months have been TORTURE work-wise, so I haven't had time to update, and no one else has, so I'm still in a big slump ! AH. Roxas' pov is so much fun! Rox and the real estate dude! I loved it, loved it, LOVED it! And I'm so glad you updated. Totally made my day! And it was wonderful. :D
syrini chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
LOL you totally read my mind! I was just thinking before I read this chapter that I wanted to know what roxas was thinking during these events! Anyway great chappie keep goin, and I'm sorry you were hit with lead work bricks...
1557757 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Aindel!

I have to say, I really enjoyed this chapter. Seeing the first day from Roxas's perspective almost put me in my portible happy place (a.k.a. KH shirt...) and sent me to school on a high. I ended up having to print out the chapter this morning so I could read during class. -shifty eyes-

As for any criticisms that occured to me in the chapter, I honestly have none. I really love the witty dialogue between the brothers and the way Cloud just says "I met someone" and his sons reacted as if he was going to date Axel. Another great moment in this chapter would be the part where Roxas sees Axel again. The way you finished the scene was perfect because you cut off right as it was going to become repetitive. Stopping before they got into the conversation spares us the potential monotony of an instant replay with different camera angles. :)

Wonderful job, darling.

Much Love,

Minikimii
Naive-Symphony chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
yay update! i have to say that i absolutely love roxas in this story, he's so funny! he and sora are like some freakish identical comedy duo. haha.
Mitsuru Aki chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Yay, update! Yay, plot advancement! YAY! I was actually wondering about this story lately. And don't bug him too much, Sora, you'll just make him more stubborn. Although Rox, you can do MUCH worse than hooking up with a real estate agent. lol. Now that we've seen Rox's pov, I can't wait to see how the plot is going to advance.
syrini chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
OMG this was so awesome! please write more soon
Naive-Symphony chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
this is a good story! i don't know a thing about real estate though.. ehehe
1557757 chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Roxas PoV? How exciting. :3

I don't really have much to say right now (due to exhaustion), so... yeah. :O

I'm really enjoying this though. I main setting as of late makes my insides happy. The whole feel of the house being open and up for sale just makes the sotry feel more... more something. I can't pinpoint it right now, but there's definitely something here.
1557757 chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
How I decorate my room? The walls are a light tan because my dad's anti-color. It's mostly light earth tones, waxy silver, and varying shades of blue.

I've got lits posters, all manga, anime, (Fahrenheit,) and game themed.

I've also got three bookshelves on my room, all of which are also full. :)

As for the chapter itself, I like the bond between Axel and the Strifes/Fairs that's forming right now. :3 It's a great thing to watch grow.
1557757 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Real estate, eh? I'm liking it. :3

This certainly is a unique theme compared other stories on this site.

I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
nolongerherereally chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
This is really interesting! I like Roxas and Axel's interaction and the idea of Axel being a real estate agent is hiliarious. XD
Jyo-Chan chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Awh, that is brilliant! AkuRoku goodness. FINALLY! I'VE FOUND A GOOD STORY TO READ AND PREY-Uh...I mean...Wait for. XD

I like their banter, it always makes me smile. And personally, I think the chapter is fine~

Remember, we are always our harshest critics. I know I can be pretty nasty to myself..._

I'm sorry I didn't review for your other chapters, I just wanted to push the arrow and get right on to the next one! XD

I look forward to your next update!

I feel like I should write something too...Been slacking off a bit. X3 Hehe...