Reviews for Kittens
ncarter1991 chapter 11 . 2/6
didn't expect that to happen. good story
Sara chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awesome story, even if the ending is not exactly happy! My second favourite story promoting egg-laying characters!
natzilla chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
That ending made me both sad.. and happy. 3
yoko.25 chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
OMG I can't believe it's over...
Still it was amazing, I loved it, even manipulative Jenova mama
LazyLamia chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I try to imagine Cloud and Seph surrounded by his children , grandchildren and their families…. I wonder how they had managed to endure this chaos? But its Cloud and Seph, after all.
I love happy endings, too .
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god! Finally you updated this story xD I was waiting forever ;_; I even had to go re-read the story from the start and I'm happy for that because it reminded me of why I loved the shit out of it :D
That...was the best, most freakishly bizarre ending ever, but it was so sweet and hilarious that I loved it 3
And that part where Seph was declaring his love for his kids and they were all like, "I love you too!" and all that jazz...it made tear up ;_; because it was so freaking cute and I just couldn't contain all my feels.
Thanks for giving the world such an awesome story and keep up the good work with all your other stories! 0
IA1979 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
1. The doobies go crazy!

2. Happy endings help me sleep better at night.

3. Lovely, heart warming story, thanks a lot for writing it for us! You're awesome ;D
VioletIsInPain chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
D: what did i just read?!

dont get me wrong, it was AWESOME!

but...wtf?

Jenova trolls in creepy and strange ways!

xD
kimberly kim chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Omg it can't be over!
It was so good! I loved it!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
wow, two time jumps in the final chapter, dang!

just gotta love how Jenova screwed with their biology and made them have litters...
I don't think I could have handled one baby let alone 4 or more!
cute story, kinda sad to see it end though, but all good things must eventually come to and end

-Mizu
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
That was a bizarre ending. Did you rush it? I generally love your stories, but I don't think I'm such a fan of this one. Mostly because the rebellious rocker Gabby Strife became pregnant at thirteen. And somehow this story culminated in the largest family I have ever heard of that is not polygamous.

But it worked out, sense they became Adam and Eve of a new world. And that is kind of a cool thought.
Yaoi Con Queen chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
awww it's finally over...now where will i see a preger seph? i really loved this story i hope you continue to write more stories in the future
Nora chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Can you please for the life of me update this. I love little clouds and sephiroths running round. Too cute. Plus the ahem hot monkey sex between their dads.
Renata21 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
wtf happened to the girl?
bookworm4ever81 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Wow, this story is amazing. Why haven't you finished it? Please don't forget it. You write amazing Cloud and Sephiroth stories. Please update soon.