Reviews for Little Problems
luversblues chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
i was so disappointed when he got his older metality back but now im loving this fic more then ever! please hurry and update. his stomach hurts? is there any chance he got the stomach flu? ik roy had dealt with a sick ed before in the previous chapter but can you elaborate more? well idk idc i just wanta nother chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Omg I love this story, its soooo cute! I hope you continue it! I really do think this is a great story!
Surlie chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Please update it is so good i want to know how t is ging to end
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Oh, please update soon! :)
tollulu chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
I know it's a long shot, but I really, really hope that you decide to continue this story
Beckett Simpleton chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Hi. I really enjoyed reading this story, and there was a really good author switch. I have no idea where the plot is going, but I really enjoyed just reading through it so... I know its been a while, but please continue writing this. Its really lovely.

BS
explorer chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Any chance this fic will be continued? It's so cute!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
This is cute and kinda sad.I( can't wait for an update/
Lauri3n chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
This is awesome!
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is awesome! The pen thing is hilarious!
xPandamoniumx chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Aww, poor Ed! Just when things kinda got better... I wonder how Elicia will react when she sees Ed again.
Flower in the River chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Little Ed is SO ADORABLE! Even though I know I should want him to turn back into Big Ed soon...he's just so cute! I really really want to hug him xD. Are they still in Dublith? If they are, are they going to run into Teacher? That would be an interesting conversation...

Please update as soon as you can!
Rocking Phillip chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Poor little Eddie!

An awesome chapter, Can not wait for more.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Aww! So cute! Ed is just so cute in this chapter. I love the three of them playing a family. The Roy and Ed bonding time is so sweet. Poor Al, he can't be with his brother for the time being. Still little Edward is just too adorable here. Good work with this chapter.
Rogue Soul Alchemist chapter 11 . 9/9/2011