Reviews for Awakening
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
HAHAHAHAHA! Terrrific ending!
Pbird chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
Oh my gosh its finished and it is indeed glorious. Terra comes in at the last minute to be super cool and loveable. Julia gets a happy ending, so sweet. My heart is warmed by the lengths these women have gone to to be happy. The future looks so bright for all of them and it makes me smile thinking about their little kids running around. Thanks for the story and the smiles.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
THANK GOD YOU CAME BACK!

Yes, that somewhat echoes Raven's reaction, but seriously, girl, I was beginning to wonder. And to leave such a story dangling would have been a MORTAL SIN.

So now it's done. (Yes, I know there's an Epilogue in the offing, but you've reached the climax (heh ... you said 'climax') and they are together as they are meant to be, and all is right with the world. So NOW I can add this story to Favorites. Finally.

Again, thank you. Thank you for sharing, thank you for taking us inside the characters' heads (literally in one case), and thank you for such a sweet ending.

I was especially intrigued by the way you work the Visions into the plot, and made them pivotal. That was worth emulating, should the occasion arise.

Kudos, Silvi. Maximal Kudos.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
Please update soon
spanky1988.aw chapter 6 . 5/26/2017
Great chapter ! cant wait for more!
Tobi the Clinically Insane chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
I haven't stopped crying for the last four chapters and I can't stop reading, that's what i think! This is one of the best stories I have read this year!
FoldedHands chapter 6 . 5/17/2017
Well I'll be damned.

Welcome back! I didn't expect to see this story again, but I'm glad you picked it back up.

It kind of sucks that Starfire's first time with Raven (and ever, I think?) is broken up by her mind being in two different places. It sounds like she still had a wonderful time, but still, half of her mind was somewhere else and only experiencing a reflection of the lovemaking. Also being harrassed by Raven's negative emotions; that's gotta be a bit of a moodkiller.

Goddamn, Julia, Jinx just asked for dinner. You're skipping ahead pretty far there. From how the last chapter ended, though, I thought that Julia was going to be Jinx's happy ending. Looks like it wasn't meant to be.

Again, welcome back and I'm glad you're writing once more!
yuriko777 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
wow. a true wtf story. but in a good way
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Wow.

... . . . . . . . ...

Yeah. Wow.

. . .

Okay.

Well, to put your mind at ease, your story is NOT coming off as sleazy. It is anything but. It is two women wrestling with a love of soul-shattering intensity, and you are doing a FINE job with it.

I shudder to think what might have happened with Raven if Star hadn't come back to her and confirmed her love. Jump City might have ceased to be. Fortunately for all concerned, Star is helping Rae get her demon on ... and, um, off, as it were.

I am going to FOLLOW this now, so that I won't miss any more updates. I only happened back across this delightful tale because you just updated it and I was looking at new entries.
shad chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
first off let me start by saying that you are a talented writer. i can tell that you put time, effort, and thought into this and that is refreshing to see. as a reader i appreciate that so thank you. i really like your style and pacing for the story. it gives it a smooth feel that overall makes story more enjoyable to read. your consideration into the insight of each character helps build strong connections and just generally helps with the plot progression. great job so far and i look forward to seeing where this goes.
Tsmarania chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Are you planning on continuing this?

It's very good :)
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Well color me confused.

Don't get me wrong: I love your writing style. The characters, the dialog (both internal and external), the descriptions, the careful attention to grammar ... all of it is just wonderful.

But the story ... took a weird turn. I really, truly didn't see that coming. And I really, truly don't have a friggin' CLUE why it went the way it did. Maybe the next chapters will clear that up. Here's hoping.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Wow. Sexual tension, much? Raven's gonna kill herself if she doesn't get some relief, and I really think Star would be MORE than happy to provide it. She may yet. We'll have to see; there are more chapters after all, are there not?

Jinx. The monkey wrench in the machinery. I'm happy that she understands it would be a bitch of a think to do to come between Star and Raven, given the latter's obvious emotional entanglement, but I truly do think she's playing with fire. She doesn't want to get Star mad at her. Not the 'mad' she'd be if she thought there was a threat to Raven. That conflict would be a good one to watch ... from a great distance. Via satellite.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
We have complete agreement on Jinx. She is a GREAT character, and deserves as much screen time as she wants.

This is an interesting exploration of Raven, though. It makes sense that she'd be unfamiliar with the ways of handling all these newly-freed emotions. That whole Mating Season thing is pretty cool, too. (For us, not for her ... at least, not yet.)
FoldedHands chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Don't worry, this isn't sleazy at all. I've read sleaze, and this is actually a rather beautiful and tender scene. Most of this story, especially the last few chapters, are so heartfelt and warm that I found myself either saddened by the loss or touched by the tenderness.

It goes without saying that I am deeply hoping that you will finish this story.