Reviews for Incarcerated Remembrance
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 6 . 8/23
Heartbreaking. Death was all that could keep them apart
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 5 . 8/23
Poor unfortunate soul
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 4 . 8/23
Such a basterd
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 3 . 8/23
So beautiful
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 2 . 8/23
It only would've been fair to let Rod crucio Bella as well
The Twenty-fifth Doctor chapter 1 . 8/23
No man is worthy of Bella
Smayz chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Amazing. I love how you implemented in Bella's and Voldermort's realtionship in there as well.
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
This is a fairly old story, once which I'm really glad to have found. Very good handling of the Narcissa/Bella relationship, something which could be pretty bad if not done correctly. You made it so believable and touching.

That last line was really poignant in that she would be killed by Molly Weasley of all people. JK must have been bored by then, because NO WAY would she ever beat Bella! But yeah, that last line left a lasting impression.

The rest of the story was also great. Can't believe you haven't had more reviews, and I'm glad that I could add another one :)

Well done, great job with a great fic :D
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
i know this is an older story,but how on earth did it only get 7 other reveiws?especially considering your other stuff. i loved it :)

(oh, i noticed you and I share the same neurosis of OCD-only-able-to-focus-on-one-random-obsession-at-a-time,lol ;] )
sam chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
HA that ending very much depressed me because bellatrix says she will never leave her and then goes and gets herself killed by molly fucking weasly...great writing though...great
SalFreitz chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Awesome! You're quite a talented writer. Are you planning on doing a sequel or something? Though some things are better left "uncontinued".
awriterscorned chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
I really hope you continue this story, I like it so far. It's so realistic and it could fit seamlessly into the canon which is great. I especially love the Death Eater lessons with Voldemort. Very well done.
Urijoshi chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
I love it _

Update soon...Please? You'll get lots of hugs!
TheSolitaryNoodle chapter 4 . 11/20/2008

I actually love this! You HAVE to update NOW!

Sapphire Smoke chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
Thanks for pointing that out, it's fixed now. Lmao I was writing until about 6 in the morning, I knew I was bound to screw up something somewhere xD