Reviews for Eyes of a Boy
Raine-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I like it! It's really good. Keep up the good work, both of you!

Raine-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Meep! Please don't eat me... I haven't read this yet, but it does look good! . Uhmo, I was thinking... My Onee-chan promised me a short story with me in it! I came up with an idea where I was an OC and it was a romance thing and it was...*swoons* Momiji-kun as my love interest! Ahhhhhh *eyes glitter happily* I hope she comes out with it soon, and I like him better as his adowable 15 year old self. Which means, if I try to hug him at all, he'll change... I wonder what would happen afterwords! EEEEEEEEE! (I'm a HUGE fan-girl, meaning I love anime. Period. ALL anime is good anime in my eyes.) I'm sooooooooo excited! I can't wait to see if she took on my idea!

P.S. If she does, I'll tell you it's name, don't worry. And, would you please read it? I love love stories... . [heart]
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is so interesting and keeping in-character! I agree that Momiji needs to mend his heart, and if someone else can help him, all the better for my fangirl side! Momiji is just so awesome. . . . Poor guy.
Eunnie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
it's really good~ keep up the good work~ Can't wait for more chapters!
Dimly chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This was really good! I was always disappointed that Momiji-kun never had a pairing at the end of Fruits Basket. But the bright side of that is it leaves so many options to fanfic writers! Please write more soon!
PartyPooper.x chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is so sad... Fruits Basket is one of my favourite animes... I love this fic!
Neisha chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was wonderfully written. I enjoyed this chapter, and hope there will be more to come. It would seem that the writer's block has passed as this seems a wonderful start to another story.

Until next time...