Reviews for Twenty Five Years
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
What a brilliantly crafted story! I enjoyed how you had Tevye reflect on his and Golde's wedding day and how his daughters' experiences of love was so different from his. I also loved how at the end of the story, Golde, even despite accepting his little kiss. It was such a Golde thing to do, to slap his arm and demand him to get back to work, perfectly in character. I definitely enjoyed this story, especially with its well-crafted structure and the clear thought that went into crafting this wonderful fanfic.
colette.brunel.3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I think this is the perfect representation of what would actually be going on in their heads. Perfect. Love it.
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Really well done! I enjoyed the focus on Tevye and Golde's realtionship.
Qazol chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh, how cute! Tevye always makes me laugh :)

You did a wonderful job, but I caught one mistake:

"'And I suppose I love you to,' Tevye told her."

The correct version:

"'And I suppose I love you, too,' Tevye told her."

Overall, this fic was great!
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
good story.
silnyirebenka chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh, this was absolutely adorable :)

I loved how you included parts of Golde and Tevye's past together and how you describe facial expressions.

Definitely going into my favorites :)

(Haha, just last week I was Golde in a play, so I couldn't help but blush a little[well, a lot] as I read this)
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aww.. so sweet! Never thought about it that way.. yep. I'm doing Fiddler for the third time.. thought I knew it by heart.. this is a really different perspective. I like it!
anymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
awesome! always wondered why no displays of affection!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aww, I like this. You did a good job of integrating the song into the text. Thanks for sharing.
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw, this was sweet! This is the first Fiddler fic I've ever read, but then I don't seek them out or anything. I have to say you did a very good job with the characters and your grammar and spelling was near perfect.
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is awesome! I've never seen a Fiddler fic, but now I think I'm going to have to write one!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Great fic! I've bookmarked it with my other fiddler fics! Very good insight in thier relationship.

Perfect timing too, as I am preparing for tomorrow's Fiddler auditions! :)