Reviews for The Dark Rose
Tazaki4 chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Haha! Now you're getting it! This was great! Wow, I honestly thought this was your best chapter yet and it's getting better... I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see more.

This is now a favorite story of mine.
Tazaki4 chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
I would never beat you with any stick!

Twig of doom, maybe...

Hey, on a lighter note, the story is realy getting much better. Less spelling mistakes as well. Update soon, I will in a few days.

Great job on Xip
miss-AZ chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Hey great chapter! I hope you update soon. Az
kmangus23 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Wonderful story! I enjoy the relationship between Jen and Ben, and i also like the fact that even though he is a Sith he still cares for her and is gentle. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Spiderbob chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Not bad, not bad. I do have a few questions though.

1) What time era is this set in? Or is that tidbit irrelevant?

2) I ask, because I was curious if we were going to see any involvement from Republic members/senators/military or any one from their opposition, basically non-force sensitive characters

3) Will there be more Jedi and Sith introduced, or are we looking at the bulk of the cast?

4) Val's motives right now see to be focusing around revenge/casuing emotional turmoil. Is he going to reveal any grander scaled plans?

5) How prevelant are the Sith? Are there loads of the floating around, or is it like the movies, were there's only a few but they're powerful?

I had more, but I can't remember them. Anywho, keep up your writing, as you appear to be enjoying it greatly.
Tazaki4 chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Well, I do enjoy the longer chapters. Congratulations on getting this far. But can you finish it well? I like where it is going, so keep going.
Esmeralde chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hello there! This story was written quite well. The last chapter made me sad. Oh well, it makes the story all the better. I look foreward to seeing more from you.
hpfanfreak06 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Yay! I haven't read it yet but I wanted to be the first reviewer! But when I do read it I will actually have something important to say! But from what I have read, at least it can't be reinacted...haha