Reviews for Little Wooden Head
Riouchi chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Wow. Just wow. This story is really great and I believe that this deserves more recognition than it does. What, with such writing and interesting plot?

Ok, so I haven't really gotten than far much into the anime (being more into the manga and completely stuck reading fanfics lol) but I could definitely say that wouldn't have enjoyed it any less. Personally, I think that this was an interesting take on how Lavi changes persona (and how prone is to get all psycho) and though may have already been proven otherwise by canon, will still be considered by myself as a head-canon, AU or whatever. No kidding- It's that good.

I also like the idea that Kanda opted Lavi to open up to him and how the latter did. It kinda reminds me of how dark of a situation Hoshino's charas are in despite all those jokes and humor in the anime? /manga that are shown. You know, that behind all those smiles and that cheerful demeanor is a hidden pain and suffering(confusion?) unbeknown to others. Though I like to entertain the idea that Bookman isn't that bad and that yes, he does care for Lavi no matter how much he tries to deny(hide) it. Makes me wanna hug Lavi (and the others) right now. They freaking need it.(not that it will make any much of a difference coming from me) And I have no qualms/protest wahtsoever with the little romance with Lenalee. They kinda make a cute couple.

Anyways, to cut short my mumblings and get straight to the point, I really love this fic and as usual, your writing rocks! Only complaint though is that ending is just way too sad. Oh well, atleast he's alive, just like Kanda said. And yes, love conquers all and they will make sure it never happens again. Thanks for sharing!~
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Can u wright an extra one about Lavi and Lena lee when they get back?
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I liked this a lot. The AU elements were really fun, no matter how canon they started out as. I thought the characterizations were well done and I liked seeing this story unfold. I feel so sorry for Lavi here. Goodness.

And I'm so glad that I knew another fandom you've written so that I could continue reading your marvelous work. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Eeek. I hated seeing what had been done to Lavi. It's great that his friends are there to stand by him, though. They won't let him get torn apart if they can help it.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my gosh. This is really good. And really terribly sad. The juxtaposition of the backflashes were we learn more about Lavi's unfortunate history, and the present day bits, where Kanda is trying to fit together the peices, works really really well.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
An interesting AU! I enjoyed the read, although I would have loved to see a bit of what happened next. Does Lavi get his memories back eventually? Does he start new with the Black Order and without Bookman? If so, how would that change him? Does he develop feelings toward anyone, etc? You get the idea. ;)
TenshiSuzume chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
No matter how many times I read this story it just gets better every time _. It really made me wonder what Lavi was going to do after the war with the Earl is over.
Ridere chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Is the title from Pinocchio? They had a song called little Wooden Head in it if I remember right. :P

By the way, loved the story and I agree with you about how Lavi's always getting knocked down. He deserves a little love too. 3
ylib chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Interesting.

I haven't gotten to Lavi's past in the story yet. Looks like it's going to be a doozy (if that's how you spell it).

I would like to know why he doesn't recognize them.
blueballad chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
too lazy to log in. The final chap was great! I loved all the action! The ending left a few unsolved ends, like where did Bookman go, will he return to the Order, what's gonna happen to Lavi's Innocence and so on.

But I still luffed it! X3
Just A Realistic Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
"That’s it, you glorified mole-whacker"

Great line XD

Nice ending, too... And I loved the interactions between Lavi and Kanda.
fadg chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Oh wow. I don't think I've ever read a DGM fic with action as good as this fic's. Your writing style is amazing! Keep writing!
Kuro49 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Bokman! (Am I the only one who will miss him? DDX) I liked the very first flashback best, the one involving Rabi's view on humans. Just so real: “Everyone is born human, but very few remain so.” It was a wonderful piece of work :D

Kuro
Kuro49 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Oh wow!~ The plot seems real interesting :D I like how Bookman tried to fix it all but in the end underestimated the innocence's powers, and even now he is still trying to help out Rabi! I like that, it is a bit cruel but sweet in a teacher and apprentice way. The flashbacks were very interesting as well, Kanda asking what was happening, Rabi's slips when he was drunk and all those little things! It was really cute, and seriously I can't wait for more :DD

Kuro
kai-chan chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Clifhanger ending?

wow this is getting exciting - can't wait to read more!

I thought you write Kanda well

oh! I understand why there were 5 scars now!

this is real good keep it up ok :)