Reviews for Symptoms of Insanity
Guest329 chapter 48 . 6/20
I just finished rereading this fanfiction after my first time finishing it a couple years back. I absolutely adore all the ridiculous puns, fantastically pulled off pranks, the hilarious interaction between the infamous marauders themselves, and all the other aspects of the marauders' years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry which were stunningly spun into this tale. I recommend this fanfiction to all marauder-loving fans, those who love verbal battles full of wit(and in Remus's case, exasperation), and actions that will have you doubling up with laughter. I just know that it will be a favorite of its peers.
Chaoshift chapter 46 . 5/3
This is pure gold comma, pure gold. Period
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 48 . 2/4
This ending made me horribly sad, not because it was bad in the least, but simply for the fact that it was ending at all. Every chapter of this story I loved, and this story never stopped making me smile. This story was just utterly amazing, and I'm so glad you wrote it. i can't thank you enough for writing this, I know it's hard to juggle life and write stuff at the same time, so thank you. I can't even say how much I loved this story, or how happy it made me, and that sounds over dramatic doesn't it? But really, truly, I loved this. Gah, now I'm just continuing to type because if I hit review it'll mean I'm really at the end of this story, and I don't want to be. I might have to make my own list of insanity, that'd probably be on there. X) Oh well. I LOVED THIS STORY! XD XD XD
icecatfire chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
aw, poor embarrassed padfoot. *hugs*
Anne Onymus chapter 32 . 3/22/2015
While rereading The Prisoner of Azkaban I thought, "Does Lupin just like to give people food, or what?" THIS explains things - he has to get rid of all the food he baked in his stress (and at the time of P-of-A, he's definitely not living stress-free).
Anne Onymus chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
I don't think it's just people in England or people in America, it's people in the Internet. (That's my nationality.)

And it's MOONY doing it?!

In the 1970's . . .?

Oh well, it was funny. :)

(Oh look, an emoticon.)
Anne Onymus chapter 18 . 3/21/2015
You are a genius and so is Peter.
Anne Onymus chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
OH. WOW. Now THIS was something different. I AM SO DANG GLAD I FAVORITED THIS and I WISH MY NAME WAS LILY and I AM USING TOO MANY CAPITALS.
Anne Onymus chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
YES I have some form of emotion about this! (I reply five years after you asked if I had any.) I'm favoriting so I can read more later.
TMNT Fanatic chapter 48 . 2/28/2015
THIS IS INCREDIBLE. This is actually my favourite fanfiction on the whole internet. Words cannot describe how much I love this fic.
amber chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
IM READING THIS FOR THE 7TH TIME IS IS MY FAVE FANFIC OF ALL TIME EVER I S2G
Morwyn K chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
Oh, it happened to me once. I kept bursting into hysteric giggles at things not so funny, i thought i was going mad.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
What about complaining about a tiny broken nail?
Guest chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
Thank you for a really wonderful story, it was fantastic! Of course I wish it could have gone on for ever but the ending was lovely nonetheless. Definitely one of my all time favourites!
slashAvenger chapter 48 . 7/10/2014
One of the most enjoyable fics I've read on this site. I believe I've read it more than a couple of times. Nice work. Shame it had to end.