Reviews for Symptoms of Insanity
TMNT Fanatic chapter 48 . 3h ago
THIS IS INCREDIBLE. This is actually my favourite fanfiction on the whole internet. Words cannot describe how much I love this fic.
amber chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
IM READING THIS FOR THE 7TH TIME IS IS MY FAVE FANFIC OF ALL TIME EVER I S2G
Morwyn K chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
Oh, it happened to me once. I kept bursting into hysteric giggles at things not so funny, i thought i was going mad.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
What about complaining about a tiny broken nail?
Guest chapter 48 . 9/1/2014
Thank you for a really wonderful story, it was fantastic! Of course I wish it could have gone on for ever but the ending was lovely nonetheless. Definitely one of my all time favourites!
slashAvenger chapter 48 . 7/10/2014
One of the most enjoyable fics I've read on this site. I believe I've read it more than a couple of times. Nice work. Shame it had to end.
anika sharma chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
sirius is my fav too..i absolutely love him..
Chamcha chapter 44 . 2/5/2014
I am crying at this chapter..
Anonomous Blob chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
I've been reading this story because I had nothing better to do. Its been pretty good but then I read this chapter and it felt so real, I could smell that old musty smell of Christmas decorations mixed with cinnamon it was so amazing...
ScarletCasson chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
Great chapter! Cookies for you! (Not from me, ask Remus!) Meanwhile, I have 16 more chapters and gingerbread cookies at my disposal, so ta-taa!
ScarletCasson chapter 31 . 1/7/2014
I suppose youve already inished the story, and so this wont help, but it was either winter fifth year or summe between fifth/sixth. Great chapter!
ScarletCasson chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
LOVELY! Oh my god by far my favorite chapter so far! Even though I love them all. Great job!
Peach and Tori Scott chapter 39 . 12/29/2013