Reviews for Ashes To Ashes
Aquilla Moore chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I like your take on what would have happened if Seras chose freedom. And you've stayed true to Alucard's character. Nicely done.
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Excellent chapter.
Angel Reaper chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
A nice satisfying revenge for Seras. Overall, it was a pretty good story, and it was interesting to read. Keep up the good work!
XavierFox chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was wonderful! Are you thinking of doing another oneshot to tell of how and when he gets his revenge?
NightWalker chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Cool story!
Obscureish chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
If Seras gained the power of the No-life king, then the Jackal, even a headshot, would not kill her. Still, very good fic.
Som-Som chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I enjoyed your story very much; I also took the liberty of reading your other fics (great writing) and I enjoyed the way you write Lucy & Mina, so I would love to see what you could do with Integra & Seras - along with Alucard of course!

I hope you will write more for Hellsing!
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Interesting little story you have here! The anime isn't too popular among Hellsing fans, but it's full of gaps that it gives the best plans for filling anything in. Though since it's an alternate universe (AU) it takes on a completely different turn.

It sill seems to work out well, as I do not detect any OOCness, as Integra does not like the idea of having to order Alucard to hunt Seras down, but the overall situation from the roundtable puts the conflict into. And it gives the feel of Alucard looking for ways to loophole his way around the rules is good too.

Have a good one!