Reviews for The Honeymoon
blukat chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Thanks for the read, I enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
"this sort of unreliability couldn't be rewarded" lol very nice.
She who saw the winter chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I am in love with this...

So much love and Goku poor little thing XD. It was lovely.
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love their interactions and characterizations; it flowed and it was gorgeous. Thank you for this.

nush
azab chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i loved it
soupcan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Nice! It's really rare to see a fic that accurately portrays the characters in Saiyuki, but I think you did a really nice job. .
Hella chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
So. Cute.
Wowed chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You've outdone yourself. Really, job well done on the characterization. Thanks for writing...
Hilolite chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I can't help but go SQUEE whenever I read this. I think this is my fifteenth time reading it-no exaggeration.
Gen50 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
a nice one. i got here via a fic rec from iapetus.

i've been reading fanfic from page 1 to page 174 but i havent seen this yet. either this is very new, which i doubt, or a slightly old one.

at any rate, sanzo seemed so oc. and i like the confident goku you portray.

thank you for sharing this. i liked it. and i will be reading it again, except i wont be reviewing it anymore
happybum chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Sanzo reminds me of another cold and cruel blonde, Yuki from Gravitation. Both of are like empotionally crippled, but i guess that's where they get their appeal. I glad that Sanzo finally broke down and is starting to accept his nightly activites with the monkey. You are guy you damned monk, who cares if it goes against you teaching. What's life w/o some sins. Oh and Goku also reminds me of a certain pink head, both of them are very stubborn and needy. It's cute you should write more. ]
missionX chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
beautiful!
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I really like this fic. It was amusing, hot, and had serious and satisfying moments of interaction between all the characters that just make me grin happily. Thanks for writing it.

Sam
The Bloody Teaspoon chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh, my... wow. I'm speechless. -worships-
squiggle-monkee chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very enjoyable. I believed Sanzo was, in fact, *Sanzo*, not some OOC dribble, and the light mood of the entire fic was a blessed breath of fresh air.

"I suppose that one day I realized that...compared to Gojyo...perfection sounded, well...dull."
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »