Reviews for The Dividing Wall
Phaedrolous chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Somebody PLEASE run this by Hasbro! Arcee needs a canon romance!
dazz95 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
iv read both this and the alone place and these are the two most beautiful and amazing fanfics iv ever had and ever eill reed
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was great.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well, its nice to see them back together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SHIP! I'M SO HAPPY YOU DID THIS BOOK!I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T STOP SMILING!
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Cute sequal.
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You write the most amazing stories (and it's hard to find good Dinobot stories) keep up the good work :D
EyeoftheCobra chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This story deserves more reviews than this. It's as simple as that. Great length, almost flawless spelling/grammer, excellent plot, in-character characters...I wouldn't be suprised if you are a real author off the internet. I hope I can become as talented as you in my non-professional occupation as an author on this wonderful sight. My point is, keep writing and do keep your touch. :)
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love.
ScM15 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awww...

You make me wish I knew more about these guys. I may have to find some Transformers to watch somewhere.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
. . . You're amazing. That is all.

-P4L
firebird234 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
"Swoop, you can't go back in time and change what happened..."

The funny thing is they can go back in time, there is a time portal in a ruin in England that goes back to the 11th Century shown in the episode A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court.

Great Story.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Dino-power! I have no problem with this story being about the Dinobots and what they're feeling after their creator (Wheeljack) was killed. I just never expected Wheelie to make an appearance. In fact, most "Transformers: Generation 1" fics I read had nothing to do with the Autobot child. But this is YOUR story, and I'm going to honor it. How the Dinobots feel afterwards from viewing a disk blog from their creator may have renewed their hope among the Autobots, including their new leader, Rodimus Prime (I know this is set after "TF: The Animated Movie"). Seriously, the way you handled the Dinobots is awesome. Please use them some more when you decide to write another "TF: G1" story. They seem to valuable to be ignored simply.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
*scrubs eyes* Contact lens, really...