Reviews for Laugh, Teme!
J chapter 5 . 2/28
Sometimes, I wonder why I went insane. Then I see this and go,"Oh yeaaaaaaah". Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
DarkAngel010 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Hn
x-ClinicallyInsane-x chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
I've been looking at all the stories under 'Sasuke and Naruto' as main characters and fell on this one I was all 'Oh it'll be one of those cute ones where Naruto tries to make Sasuke laugh/smile' I read it and I was like 'It was GOOD not cute GOOD and plot-full'

plot-full adj./ meaning to have a plot yet be a crack fiction
KamikazeDestiny08 chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
OMG NARU-CHAN! **jumps the smexalicious foxy**

I so call next for a lap dance! XD
GrimmjowIchigoforever chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Ah...ahah...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God you're high, oh wait, you can't be if you can write that great of a story,

Real funny crack and a cute romance! Wow it doesn't get any better than this, nice english by the way...

I'm so glad I clicked on a cool fic like this, you should really write more yaoi
Dragon Soarer chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
I just CAN'T believe that you wrote a story THIS good and got so FEW reviews on it. Awesome story! ;)
mind bullet chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
You did a great job on the this story. The bad thing about it was the epilogue was too short. Beyond that there is nothing wrong with this story.
CitrusParadox chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Omg I love you right now! You used the word peckish! I use it all the time and people think I made it up! Anyway awesome story. It rocks!
Narutogirl5000 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
LOVE IT! 1) cuz its funny 2) no1 dies and 3) its SasuNaru! LOVE IT!XD
lalala chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
. lurved it xD
darkness-disguised05 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I really enjoyed reading that. It was very good, and I couldn't find any obvious mistakes. I really like the way you write, too. There's a sort of subtle humour in there that kept me smiling during the entire time it took to read.
Narutogirl5000 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
well, i love it! XD
redeft chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I like the new chapter! Nice job!
RenAfri chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Write on!

I really like it!

Err...May I ask you a question?

Sasuke is gonna be the Uke, right?

Zandam chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Oh my good :D

So good story and only one reviewer? #-# When I saw that I win with my laziness and I write this word :p So thanks for your work :D I like Shino's last words :D That will be interesting - So I can't wait for next chapter and thanks for this ;-)