Reviews for Lincoln
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was beautiful. A little confusing at times without any names, but I really liked it. I'd had no idea that there was even a Lincon involved in In the Hights.

Wonderful.

carrie
I Suspect Nargles chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw, poor Lincoln! You're an awesome writer.

I like the little things you included, like talking about how Benny wrote his name, and putting the letters in the book.

I love it all.

Lincoln is an interesting character, I was hoping someone would write some fics about him.

Good job!
Cole Alvina chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Poor Lincoln D:

But I love this story though. At the beginning, you had me fooled because I thought that was Nina and Benny, but it's Nina and Lincoln, isn't it?

Yeah, I caught on to that at the paragraph where Benny comes over for dinner XP

xD I love how Kevin is looking for Nina's wedding ring.

I also love how you never say any of their names until the "Love, Lincoln" part. And even then, it's only Lincoln's name that's said.

I'd probably say more, but I'm too tired to think clearly

Lin compared Lincoln to Rod? That's strange, but I guess if he had kept him in the show people would've done that eventually XP

Keep writing for In the Heights
deleted001 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was written wonderfully, it breaks my heart. Poor Lincoln, I can definitely picture him pasting the letters into the physics book.

It's so funny that you posted this today, I'm in an In The Heights community over on LiveJournal and just last night I posted about the 20 demo with Lincoln. Have you heard it?