Reviews for Practical Applications
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That would be cool if Sam meet the twins!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
that was really cute and a pleasure to read - loved Ratchet's gruffness and underlying concern, and Sam's teenaged stupidity
Tialakit chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ah adrenaline one of mankinds best and worst evolutionary adaptations.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Best story ever! This is fantastic, thank you for writing it.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it! Almost indefinitely my favorite I have ever read. This was just great! Kind of disapointed this was just a one shot. Thanks for the laugh.
MayreanMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Holy User, what is this glory? I have the most ridiculous grin in my face and so many FEELINGS I swear I'm flailing like a fallen penguin oh Primus *chortles* Seriously, bless your spark, this was AWESOME.
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
what about a superion stomp how many joules is that?
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
LOL!

Brilliant!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Nice narration! I think your writing flowed very well. And the force field gear is a cool concept too. Ratchet's description of how the gadget worked made sense too. There was a force field suit in Batman Beyond that protected the wearer, but it also prevented him from being able to cover his ears to block a sonic shriek. Having the field only activate to stop dangerous, fast-moving objects gets around this problem nicely. Kudos to you for creativity. I'm no science whiz myself, but it looks plausible enough. You certainly did your research.
LGM chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
this was really good, loved the impluse jump. is there any chance we could see what other mischief that sam could get up to with the field.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Geronimo!

Hehehe, that was funny.
filly10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i really liked this story big time on sam jumping off the examtine table and ratchet's rectation
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great short story
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Your Sam is absolutely amazing. The impatience? The kiddish delight at cool and new inventions? The brazen and reckless jump to what could be his death? The dramatics at Bee keeping him like a hamster? The /bungee jumping/? So very utterly Sam, and so utterly awesome as well. You know Ratchet made this suit so that he can be violent to the squishies like he throws wrenches to Autobots. Amazing story!
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I oved this story! You should make another chapter with the twins in it lol :)