Reviews for Practical Applications
Hz chapter 1 . 9/14
Ha ha ha Sam with a force field :)
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 5/6
I love the science in this! I'm not a physics student but it sounds okay. :) And the humour was amazing! Sam's "Geronimo!" almost killed me!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Oooh I like this
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That would be cool if Sam meet the twins!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
that was really cute and a pleasure to read - loved Ratchet's gruffness and underlying concern, and Sam's teenaged stupidity
Tialakit chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ah adrenaline one of mankinds best and worst evolutionary adaptations.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Best story ever! This is fantastic, thank you for writing it.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it! Almost indefinitely my favorite I have ever read. This was just great! Kind of disapointed this was just a one shot. Thanks for the laugh.
MayreanMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Holy User, what is this glory? I have the most ridiculous grin in my face and so many FEELINGS I swear I'm flailing like a fallen penguin oh Primus *chortles* Seriously, bless your spark, this was AWESOME.
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
what about a superion stomp how many joules is that?
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
LOL!

Brilliant!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Nice narration! I think your writing flowed very well. And the force field gear is a cool concept too. Ratchet's description of how the gadget worked made sense too. There was a force field suit in Batman Beyond that protected the wearer, but it also prevented him from being able to cover his ears to block a sonic shriek. Having the field only activate to stop dangerous, fast-moving objects gets around this problem nicely. Kudos to you for creativity. I'm no science whiz myself, but it looks plausible enough. You certainly did your research.
LGM chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
this was really good, loved the impluse jump. is there any chance we could see what other mischief that sam could get up to with the field.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/3/2011