Reviews for Straight From The Heart
Daylight Dreamer JJ chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
That was really amazing. This is a very complicated couple to write unless it's done in an alternate universe, and you did it really well. Absolutely loved this story!
Someone chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I did not like this one bit...
Takara yume chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Aww how incredibly cute~ well done!
CanadianCold chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Oh I love stories like this one! Seeing Roxas not only get his body back but have a heart...Sora's so awesome for doing that 3 and the way that acted with each other was adorable and perverted at the same time! My favourite combo, hehe.
xXUniversalBreak-LetGoXx chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I always love seeing people's ideas and theories of how to separate them. I liked yours in particular, it was sweet! This is one I'll remember
Armadura Fairy chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Ahh! The awesome power of true love turning the impossible into a possibility. Great story thank you so much.
OneMoreTragicEnding chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
D'awww 3 I really enjoyed reading this. It is a very lovely story D
YfyF12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is frickin sick and you know it
Starshinesoldier chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
aw, so cute! :3
Chosenoneknuckles chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Aww that was a sweet ending. Just pure simple love. [Why can't relationships be like that?]

My favourite line was this one, it cracked me up:

Riku took a few steps closer. “Sora, if you’ve been stabbing yourself with a Keyblade again…”

I soo bet Riku would actually say that! XD

Congrats on finishing this short, but fun story.

LupinandHarry chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Wa that's it?

How sad, I want to read more. This was a really cute story!
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
aw that was really really sweet! Roxas and Sora hoped ya'll get married!
xxBoysNoizexx chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
xxBoysNoizexx here!

Holy Fluffy Yaoi Batman! I think is the best Kindom Hearts fic we've ever read! Haha, me and Batman here are still hyper! Still, this makes me smile! I L-O-V-E IT! It ends TOO SOON! Wah!
xxBoysNoizexx chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
xxBoysNoizexx here.

Ok, really, I think you hit gold. Major gold. This is my favorite pairing of KH, and I was looking for something like this. Oh, you did so well and impressed us! Thank you so much from both of our souls. (We're feeling a little dual personality coming on)
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
aw that was sweet! it's so so cute how sora displays his love for roxas! i hope he gets his own body!