Reviews for HowTo Books and New Wallpaper
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was a cute story.

Nicely done.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It's a very sweet fic! I loved it. I guessed Hermione was pregnat from the beginning, but the ending did surprised me. You did an amazing job with them, well done!
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
RW/HG is my favorite pairing and this was great. It's soo Ron and soo Hermione. Hahah sneaky little thing our Ron! Great job!
123r chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hehe..very nice...Please write more with this pairing...!

One thing though...Why "Ronald"? I mean in the books Hermione never ever calls him Ronald...Only exception is when she is completely hacked off and addresses him by "Ronald Weasley"...But I guess its something that can be overlooked if you can write such good stuff.. :)
xTheRedAngelx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hmm...not bad for your first R/H. :) Very short and sweet. Just a few minor grammatical and spelling errors that are easy to fix. I love the dialogue!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This story is a cute little fluffy one-shot. I like it for it's character and the way it is very funny. You've got a knack for making me laugh! ,
Hebe GB chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I'm assuming that she also had a secret hankering to be preggers or I'm sure that she'd have set that table to be at groin height!
Little Soldier Boy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
you've never? let me say one word of it:

perfect.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Well, I think you could write more R/ H! I enjoyed this one! I really liked Hermione, and the way she chose to tell Ron the news was very original! So, nice job! :D