Reviews for HowTo Books and New Wallpaper
RustKnight chapter 1 . 2/12
Hmm. Her birth control was messed with?

Seems kind of dark to me unless he knew she was hoping for it. Well it seems to be taken in stride and humorously.
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was a cute story.

Nicely done.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It's a very sweet fic! I loved it. I guessed Hermione was pregnat from the beginning, but the ending did surprised me. You did an amazing job with them, well done!
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
RW/HG is my favorite pairing and this was great. It's soo Ron and soo Hermione. Hahah sneaky little thing our Ron! Great job!
123r chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hehe..very nice...Please write more with this pairing...!

One thing though...Why "Ronald"? I mean in the books Hermione never ever calls him Ronald...Only exception is when she is completely hacked off and addresses him by "Ronald Weasley"...But I guess its something that can be overlooked if you can write such good stuff.. :)
xTheRedAngelx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hmm...not bad for your first R/H. :) Very short and sweet. Just a few minor grammatical and spelling errors that are easy to fix. I love the dialogue!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This story is a cute little fluffy one-shot. I like it for it's character and the way it is very funny. You've got a knack for making me laugh! ~,~
Hebe GB chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I'm assuming that she also had a secret hankering to be preggers or I'm sure that she'd have set that table to be at groin height!
Little Soldier Boy chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
you've never? let me say one word of it:

perfect.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Well, I think you could write more R/ H! I enjoyed this one! I really liked Hermione, and the way she chose to tell Ron the news was very original! So, nice job! :D