|Reviews for Stories Between Us|
| PWNsomeness chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
I totally love this chapter. I've read this in some other site. LJ, I think... I've probably read this over five times and I'm still not getting sick of it... :D Awesome chapter.
| PWNsomeness chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
I wanna know how to play the harp now. T.T XD My grandfather knew how. Actually, he knew how to play every instrument with strings and the piano. It's so unfair. I don't even know how to play the guitar or the piano properly. T.T
| PWNsomeness chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Aww... How fluffy. :) TezuFuji rules!
| PWNsomeness chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
| PWNsomeness chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Aww... Sweet chapter.
| PWNsomeness chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Overload of fluff! One way to spend Valentine's Day: reading TezuFuji fanfics with an overload of fluff.
| PWNsomeness chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
XD Yep. It IS for the greater good, after all. :))
| PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww! Mitsu-chan is worried for Fuji!
| Peals-of-Laughter chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
"I'm still bigger than you." greatest line ever. I think this is my favorite one so far, next to the bitter tea and valentine chocolate one.
| Peals-of-Laughter chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I think all I have to say is: "aw"
All of your chapters have made me smile.
| asebi chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
perhaps i should write a separate review for every story...but i'm too lazy to...and besides, i should be getting back to my math homework anyway...
I loved every story, all of them just lifted my mood (since math is evil). I'd really like to read more of each of them, but i love the way you end each one.
Ok...i'll try to review each one here...
1. Really loved it, especially the ending, where he gets revenge, didn't mind that he wasn't all that cool.
2. Didn't really know what to expect at first since it was in Kikumaru's pov, but it turned out pretty good...though i wonder what went on in the clubroom..hehehe
3. This one was a bit short,still it was really cute.
4. aw..he misses him..hehe..but i dont think Tezuka was playing tennis in Germany..unless he's there for another reason..and i think it should be a colon at the end with Fuji's mixed emotions..but that's minor.
5. Whoo! Tezuka playing RPG! LoL...nice
6. That was just sweet..LoL...(although i dont think Japanese people added sugar to their tea to begin with...)still sweet -
7. Haha..the second i read that part about being a God candidate a lightbulb went off..but i couldn't remeber what the manga was called (fail)..but yea, this was really good too..i wonder if he ever made it to that meeting...and i don't think Fuji'd make a good God..he did say he like watching others suffer after all...
8. And finally..it wasn't fluffy like some of the others,but it still left a good feeling. I'll admit that i didn't like it as much as some of the others, but still it was really good. I do wonder as to why Fuji hasn't seen Tezuka in three years..and some other little things you mentioned like the packing thing. I still think it was really good! -
Good job on all the stories...and this got a little long didn't it?..hehe..i look forward to more..
| ParnWellWishes chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
could you make a continuation of this?
| ParnWellWishes chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
keep up the good work...
love to see more TeFu
| Khelc-sul Renai chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I really like this. And that's such a Fuji-like way of getting them to talk again... This is a win.
Well written. Good read.
| blueray chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Aw...that was so cute! Adorable!