Reviews for Get High
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I loved this SO much.
King2010 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Nicely done. It was well written, and easy to follow along with the plot. The "fluff" was nice as well, and it's good to see you took their current age into consideration, deciding not to go overboard like some.

NoMutant: Please don't put false info on here. The incident happened 2 years after they joined the administration, and considering they were 9 when they joined; Nanoha would be 11 when the incident took place.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
:D great work!
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Should have done something like this for Nanoha? She WOULD have done something exactly like this for Nanoha! _ Great fluff story!
Kisuru-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Cute story.

All the fluff was really cute. Fate is so thoughtful, isn't she? b

Nanoha's injury happened when she was older (as someone else described in another Review), but that doesn't matter too much. I expected a kiss, but it ended just as sweetly. Nice work.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This was so epic, and so sweet, and so cute, AND I LOVED IT! WHOO! XD

Fluff uber love, and well-written engaging fluff one VERY happy Yuri-Hime :3

Thanks for writing this! It made my day 3
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Yeah, something that Nanoha would have appreciated very much.

I haven’t listened to Nickelback in a while, but I guess you did the right choice. Good work.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Aw...that was so cute and so very NanoFate...just...aw...
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
AW CUTE!
NoMutant chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Heyas- Nice writing- I like it:) And Fate/Nanoho pairing is one of my favs so I hope you write more!

But on one point- If by after Nanoha's injury you mean the one we see in StrikerS flashback, that time she nearly died because of the robot thingy- she was 16 or so when that happened, not 11 like she was for the first 2 series. If you remember the end of A's, it shows you Nanoha grown up at 15/16ish- Fate and Nanoha both stayed on Earth to finish school (as you see in that little segment) before they left earth to enlist- and then presumably they went through training and some adventures (I got the impression that airport rescue thing we see in the strikerS flashback was before the accident, because when.. I forgot her name lol, is telling Nanoha's students about how she was pushing herself too hard it showed that event as one of the clips.) You also see that recovering Nanoha is a teenager.

If you mean a differant accident then I must of forgotten it- been a while since I saw them.

BUT- I did like the fic nontheless:)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Okay that was adorable! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Well, well, soldier...

Awright! First post!

Now...this was B-E-A-Utiful.

Nice work, son! FLUFF, FLUFF and nothin' more than FLUFF. Though too bad there wasn't just a lil' kiss. LOL That woulda been sweet.

Anyway. Good work.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Well the first thing I did when I was done reading this was sigh happily! This was great even though I wasn't really in the mood for light fluff because this is quite a contrast to the one-shot I'm writing (angst-ish)!

I personally don't really like Nickelback, but judging from the lyrics it seemed to be an excellent/song/inspiration choice!

Overall: From what I can tell (I'm not writing guru or anything) you're getting better and better them more you write (so please write more!). This was so sweet I practically swooned out of my lovely lil' swivel chair here. (If you can picture that).

Cheers!