Reviews for Freedom Side Stories
Voldefolie chapter 2 . 2/6
nice. where is the sequel to 'The Price of Freedom'?
isis424 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
(*w*)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
More!more!more!
HEARTSTAR chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
LOL I LOVED THIS AND i LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEQUIL YOU SPOKE ABOUT...
Eirdaru chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Heheheheheee! This is amusing, will u add to this with your redux version? It might be fun.
BeyondMyReach chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Aww...

So cute.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
hahahaha... pricless! I love hieie..!
berkie88 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Hiei just had to ruin a perfectly good kiss didn't he? A first kiss even! That's just cruel, lol.

I see Yusuke was attracted to Harry a bit sooner than Harry was to him, or at least realised it sooner.

Love at first sight!... Or at least lust :-P

*sigh* There are so many scenes in 'The Price of Freedom' where another perspective or an extra would be so much fun... I hope you'll write more of them!
jgood27 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
love this story, please update
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I also wanted to review for this story too. I have read your bio and kinda understand (I am not you so it will be 'kinda') about what you have written. I am truly sorry what had happened and wish you the best. (Even if it is kinda late...though I have started to read this in the morning) So I wish you a good year in 2010 and may you prosber and whatnot. Is whatnot even a word? Huh. But this is a review! So I think this was a great story and I love it from Yusuke's point of view! - You made Harry so hot! *pants form hormones flooding her system* Thanks for writing this and have a good day!
SelenaWolf chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Just read through this and the actual story, and have to admit, I can't wait for the sequel(s?)!

Hope you get around to them soon, these were really well made!
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This is funny, I like it. :)
tigerslady08 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I love this story and I am eagerly awaiting the sequal :-) Thanks for postin all of your wonderful fanfics.
Kat1132 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
This totally should have been the end of the story. It totally made my day!
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
i've really liked this series and was just wondering if you were still going to write the sequel to The Price of Freedom?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »