Reviews for From the Mixed Up Files of a Farming Malfunction
ftwtf chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Ah, this fic is absolutely wonderful :) You keep the characters IC... parody-ishly IC. :D I love you for all the humor. More, please! xD
bakedbrownie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
To put it simply: I DIG THIS, as it is pure Awesome Sauce.
bakedbrownie chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Alright, so I haven't played this game in a long time, but thanks to your fic I AM NOW. Thank you for writing it.
kikimimi222 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
i think i shall call miss farmer girl gabrina piggle toots.

from now on... you shall be known as gabby for short. or toots. lol

wonderful job at making me laugh... but what about everyone's favorite blacksmith! they live nearby too!

love the impression of gotz... i always thought he was a creepy stalker dude... (but of course... i still have my house upgraded twice... as well as a new mailbox, doghouse and upgraded barn and coop... what can i say... the creep runs good business)

as for popuri... she didn't talk enough1! lol

and the little harry potter-ling... aw so perfect... well... except i would have refered to her as midgit... but whatev.
JJM chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
This is such a fun, fun, fun fic and I want Farmer Girl to meet the doctor already! Heheh, with her dirty mind, I bet there's so many fun jokes she could make with him. We don't have enough steamy stuff in this fandom anyway so you're going to have to provide more soon. 3:D
autumnsdark chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
My favorite was Tranny Lumberjack dude. He was the best.

The conversations were just hilarious! Rick's made me laugh so hard, 'my hair isn't teased enough for heavy metal!'. Complete jokes, seriously.

My only complaint is that these chapters aren't longer! Have a happy honeymoon too ;)
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
lol, this is hilarious! more! hehe.

"He's a lumberjack and he's ok, he sleeps all night and he works all day." XD

Am I the only one who doesn't have finals until January?

anyways, I love it!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Ooh, going on your honeymoon? Have fun! :)

I must say I loved this chapter. Hee. Everything about the villagers made me giggle, especially Lillia. "Would you like a cookie as I waste away?" Haha. Anyway, it's safe to say this won't be Rick x Farmer Girl, huh? You never know. Me, I love the 80s. Nice music, amusing fashion sense, a good movie here and there: what's not to love?

I'd love to promise I'll review and be the awesomest reader ever, but I'm just hoping that I keep up each chapter; I might lag sometimes and show up randomly. Fear not, though-I still love this story, and hope to rise above lagging! Just so you know.

M'kay. Go write now, please. :D
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Hm. I think I'll name her Angela, then. ...I never really did like the name, but it does seem to fit. Kinda, sorta, maybe? It has a hint of irony, but that's not really relevant...

I think you did well in toning down the sexuality of the chapter (... at least, besides the whole flower-boy parts, it seemed like you did...), since you were toe-ing the rating line in the last two.

This was very funny-I especially liked the parts about "Inexplicable Pink One". You managed to keep a strong, distinctive voice for your leading lady, and the allusions to popular culture were entertaining. I look forward to your next update!
Ally-Kat722 chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
XD Rick!

This had me silently loling. Silently only because my roomie's asleep on the couch next to me, else it would have been full out burst of laughter.

Fear the townie territory! Ohnoes!

Can't wait to read more! :D
autumnsdark chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ok, no wayy.

I've lurked around your Final Fantasy fics for awhile and now I find you wrote a fic on HM? And a hilariously, well written fic on HM?

Awesome. Superb! Love it, can't wait for your next update!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
This was more humorous than the last chapter. I liked the Lisa Frank allusion. As for the blow jobs you mentioned-seeing as she probably doesn't have a boyfriend now, hasn't met any of the townspeople yet and probably isn't doing them for the mayor, for whom is she doing this? I sense a plot hole... but I suppose it's not really important in the grand scheme of things... right?
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I've never played Harvest Moon, so I don't actually know how close your story is to the actual Harvest Moon game. Hence, I won't be able to comment on OOCness or things like that.

You have a strong character with an even stronger voice, so that's good, regardless of what the story's about.

There were some typos (ex. "who's idea of a good time" should be "whose idea of having a good time"), but nothing really big. The hooker comment... doesn't novacaine make it so she/he can't suck? Or were you referring to the experience as being one that sucked? The irony would have been more appreciated if it hadn't been sandwiched between things that actually had a vacuum.

Anyways. Your writing is funny as always, and I'm curious to see where you take it.
Madame Guillotine chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Do I sense a tinge of Peter Sellers in this?

Adore the snarkiness, love. It's always hard to add that tone into a story, but you've got it down. It's an understatement to say that I'm looking forward to the 'tart' words the Farmer Girl has for Rick. The sister-complex mixed with his hermaphroditic features on him and the sharp tongue of the destitute girl will be entertaining.

And I agree; there's nothing funnier than a fuck-up.
kikimimi222 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
hmm... well.. thanks for reviewing me for starters... XP

One odd question... does our friendly farm girl have a name? or shall i refer to her friendly farm girl all the time? (I mean friendly as sarcastically as possible... in case that wasn't obvious enough...) and does the pony get a name like glue? cuz the dog is named pissy... it seems logical to me haha