Reviews for Trinity Blood: Hope within a name
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was cute x3 It gives a first look on what has happened to her after where your story ended. :) I can't wait to read more. Haha. Keep up the good work!
Som-Som chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
A very nice teaser of things yet to come!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
*sniffles* No! She can't remember! Abel and her having a son is awesome! (its always girls)Very well written, makes me wanna read it again for the third time. I just wish it wasn't a one-shot, and Abel can come back and make everything better! AW! I love this story!
EarthGurdian chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I liked it and it also gives the reader a sense of the passage of time and why Able and Esther are not yet back together cause nothing but memory loss would keep her away. I hope that you are feeling better and that we can all read the next chapter in this wonderful verse that you have created. Until then, feel better, keep writing, and hope to read more soon.

Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
wah! so good! awe i like the name Gabriel! i might name my child that one day. anyway i cant wait for HNL! yay! update soon! ja ne!
Ayame1313 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aww sweet! You continued it! I love it already; it is really cute especially with the new baby. However, I'm concerned about Esther now. It seemed like she forgot who she was. Wow... Nice beginning.
Woolfred chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
:D Yay! It is frinaly here :D While reading i was beaming the whole time (now I'm doing it too :D).

You know, that I love it, so I won't repeat myself (did I do it now? ;))

It is soo sweet like a 13 sugars milk tea, and more :D
dogsfang chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hum...This is curious...The stage is cleared for the second act...The curtian is about to rise...This is a very interesting begining...I look forward to reading more of it...