Reviews for The LongTerm Kind
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So sweet
Love it
boidwriter chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this story. You have the voices of the characters down.

I love Matt with his feet on the desk and the banter at the beginning where Matt wants Taylor to repeat what she said and she'd getting annoyed with him because she knows he heard her.

Aww...and Matt's reaction to finding out about the baby. You are totally in his head at that point and it's so in character.

Great job.
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I'm not so sure I like this one as much as the other ones... I never liked the whole Eli/Taylor thing, but this kind of makes Taylor look like an ice queen, and while she's not exactly the warm and fuzzy type, I don't think she's quite that cold.

The writing itself is good, though. Just the characterization is kind of off.

-Princess-
Broedy chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Okay, so, I keep reading this and loving it a little more each time. :-) It's the little details - Matt putting his feet up when he makes himself at home in her office and all his facial expressions and mannerisms. Perhaps because they invoke such a strong image of SJ... I can only say how much I adore this. xx
arbitraryink chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was touching! I love Taylor/Matt almost as much as I live Maggie/Eli, and I hope that they succeed! I also hope that Talor doesn't decide to give up the baby and that Matt will learn some real responsibility. Maybe then his loyalties will change back ;)

Nice job!

- arbitraryink
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This is so lovely that it made tears come to my eyes. They belong together just like Eli & Maggie. I wish both couples only the best.