Reviews for The Musa Wars
Estrella Guardiana de Alfea chapter 19 . 1/26
Esto es subnormal,no te dice nada de como murio Faragonda y encima le da el puesto a Bloom?ella es princesa y despues seria reina,no tendria tiempo,esto es la subnormalidad,y encima el beso,no me lo imagino,no me gusta nada este capi -
Stormy Trix chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
please continue this story. its really good.
technodude458 chapter 33 . 10/19/2011
I can't help but hope that happens die morgana die
Aelfstangard chapter 33 . 9/22/2011
Hi Mistique...

I like to think of this chapter as one that shows a different side of Mitzi. Bloom and the Winx Club Faeries have only seen Mitzi's nasty side but have never known anything of Mitzi's private life. It is this glimpse into this little known part of her life that allows us to better understand Mitzi's attitude against Bloom and other facets of her behaviour.

Ælfstangard
Mistique Four chapter 33 . 1/24/2011
It sure is strange to see Mitzi realise how she behaved in the series and how that was bad. Are all the bad girls growing soft?
whatarefishfingers chapter 33 . 12/27/2010
ooh! i always knewDarcy had a sft side! anyway, i'm so rooting for Darcy and Riven!
ReleaseThePanic chapter 32 . 8/25/2010
awesome! keep writing please
whatarefishfingers chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
I KNEW IT! i knew darcy was his favorite!
Mistique Four chapter 31 . 7/21/2010
I know this would be considered as a filler chapter by many, but I absolutely love how Flora regained her powers.
Mistique Four chapter 30 . 5/26/2010
I never would've thought that Mitzi would want Bloom's help.
whatarefishfingers chapter 22 . 3/7/2010
OH! POOR DARCY! T-T I WISH RIVEN WOULD REALIZE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM! STUPID MUSA!:(
xxgabigailxx chapter 20 . 3/4/2010
wow..this was so touching. and it also gave information about where everyone is at, so I thank you for that.
ReleaseThePanic chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hey, this is so unbeleivable. How do you come up with these amazing stories? Are there more? Keep on writing.
Mistique Four chapter 27 . 10/16/2009
It's been interesting to see you toy around with the idea of removing Flora's hands, but it's nice of you to decide on a different approach.
LadyTerade chapter 26 . 10/11/2009
Hello Aelfstangard,

I have taken your recommendation and have created myself an account. It's Lady_Witch, in case I haven't made myself clear.

I'm overjoyed to see a new chapter up, however I'm a bit suprised on how it transpired. I expected the confrontation between Darcy and Musa more...venomous, and the meeting between Darcy and Isha more emotional. After all, Ishandra did leave Darcy alone in Cloud Tower taking Stormy with her.

The fighting seemed distant and vague, only a bunch of attack names.

And one thing that struck me as odd was how Flora gets hurt. The vines are a part of her entity, so when they burn up, she gets burned too, right? But Flora's vines and plants have been destroyed many times before, and her 'career as a practitioner of magic' was still going strong. Wouldn't that mean anytime Flora was defeated she would be crippled? Or was that some effect of Morgana's magic?

-Sabrina