Reviews for The Musa Wars
good work great detail
david20rod123 chapter 1 . 7/13
very good well details
Leopard girl 22 chapter 2 . 1/7
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TRIX?!
Savanna Wild chapter 34 . 4/20/2015
Hello Aelfstangard,
I would just like to thank you for being so patient with me and answering my questions. In my opinion, your stories are better than the show, and I would rather read them than watch the show, now that the latter only revolves around Bloom, whereas your stories focus on each individual character. May I ask when you will update 'the Musa wars', because I am very exited to know what happens next
Savanna Wild chapter 31 . 4/16/2015
i would just like to say that I absolutely LOVE your stories
Savanna Wild chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Go Ishandra I, you really put Brocia in her place!
Aelfstangard chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Sorry to take so long getting back to you.

Faë could be pronounced like “Faye” – the girl’s name. But when pronounced carefully, there is a glottal stop between the two vowels which is somewhat akin to an alef. (fa9e, 9 alef)

Leffi continues to develop as the story progresses. By now, she is close to what Stormy was before but she will forever retain something of a woman-child. By-and-by new skills will emerge.

Faeries and Witches are two different kinds of beings. They may look human on the outside but inside they are totally different. Read Chapter 5 of Ishandra: Icy's Tale for details.

Hope that helps.

Ælfstangard
Savanna Wild chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
Hello Aelfstangard,
I am kind of confused right now. Does Leffi still have the mind of an eight-year-old, or one of a young woman, because she acts like a friendlier, slightly younger version of Stormy in this story. Please reply soon.
Savanna Wild
Savanna Wild chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
This may be a bit random, but how do you pronounce Fae? i am also curious to know why they cannot interbreed with witches. This is certainly an interesting story
MissCassidy.D chapter 34 . 8/7/2014
I like it! I would kindly like it if you continue writing stores :-)
Estrella Guardiana de Alfea chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Esto es subnormal,no te dice nada de como murio Faragonda y encima le da el puesto a Bloom?ella es princesa y despues seria reina,no tendria tiempo,esto es la subnormalidad,y encima el beso,no me lo imagino,no me gusta nada este capi -
Stormy Trix chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
please continue this story. its really good.
technodude458 chapter 33 . 10/19/2011
I can't help but hope that happens die morgana die