Reviews for The Musa Wars
Savanna Wild chapter 34 . 4/20
Hello Aelfstangard,
I would just like to thank you for being so patient with me and answering my questions. In my opinion, your stories are better than the show, and I would rather read them than watch the show, now that the latter only revolves around Bloom, whereas your stories focus on each individual character. May I ask when you will update 'the Musa wars', because I am very exited to know what happens next
Savanna Wild chapter 31 . 4/16
i would just like to say that I absolutely LOVE your stories
Savanna Wild chapter 9 . 3/25
Go Ishandra I, you really put Brocia in her place!
Aelfstangard chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Sorry to take so long getting back to you.

Faë could be pronounced like “Faye” – the girl’s name. But when pronounced carefully, there is a glottal stop between the two vowels which is somewhat akin to an alef. (fa9e, 9 alef)

Leffi continues to develop as the story progresses. By now, she is close to what Stormy was before but she will forever retain something of a woman-child. By-and-by new skills will emerge.

Faeries and Witches are two different kinds of beings. They may look human on the outside but inside they are totally different. Read Chapter 5 of Ishandra: Icy's Tale for details.

Hope that helps.

Ælfstangard
Savanna Wild chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
Hello Aelfstangard,
I am kind of confused right now. Does Leffi still have the mind of an eight-year-old, or one of a young woman, because she acts like a friendlier, slightly younger version of Stormy in this story. Please reply soon.
Savanna Wild
Savanna Wild chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
This may be a bit random, but how do you pronounce Fae? i am also curious to know why they cannot interbreed with witches. This is certainly an interesting story
MissCassidy.D chapter 34 . 8/7/2014
I like it! I would kindly like it if you continue writing stores :-)
Estrella Guardiana de Alfea chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Esto es subnormal,no te dice nada de como murio Faragonda y encima le da el puesto a Bloom?ella es princesa y despues seria reina,no tendria tiempo,esto es la subnormalidad,y encima el beso,no me lo imagino,no me gusta nada este capi -
Stormy Trix chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
please continue this story. its really good.
technodude458 chapter 33 . 10/19/2011
I can't help but hope that happens die morgana die
Aelfstangard chapter 33 . 9/22/2011
Hi Mistique...

I like to think of this chapter as one that shows a different side of Mitzi. Bloom and the Winx Club Faeries have only seen Mitzi's nasty side but have never known anything of Mitzi's private life. It is this glimpse into this little known part of her life that allows us to better understand Mitzi's attitude against Bloom and other facets of her behaviour.

Ælfstangard
Mistique Four chapter 33 . 1/24/2011
It sure is strange to see Mitzi realise how she behaved in the series and how that was bad. Are all the bad girls growing soft?
whatarefishfingers chapter 33 . 12/27/2010
ooh! i always knewDarcy had a sft side! anyway, i'm so rooting for Darcy and Riven!
ReleaseThePanic chapter 32 . 8/25/2010
awesome! keep writing please
whatarefishfingers chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
I KNEW IT! i knew darcy was his favorite!