Reviews for The Sound of Drums
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ooh, that was SAD! :(

*thumbs up* I like a nice, sad fic every now and then. And a decent tear-jerker like this is a rare but welcome find. :)

I always find it interesting seeing these theories about the drums that were written before "End of Time" came along. Seems to have been a prompt that a lot of people with very diverse imaginations have seized upon at some point, so they're incredibly varied.

Not many that can do a really poignant, touching interpretation of it, though - but you have. That's when creativity really shows, I reckon. :)
Only because chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
...you are so coniving. Really I approve of the fic and the review arrow.
jellyfish incorporated chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
So cute I could cry. If it was possible for me to cry ...

I've read of this theory before, but never of it being th' Doctor's hearts, which am glad to say makes a far superior plot bunny.

Gorgeous work; in character and perfectly lengthened.

More, please ?
azaneti chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow!I've never thought of it that way before... This is great, and could very possibly be true. I love this!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oo, very good indeed.

So, I know exactly what you mean about Viva la Vida. The first time I heard it, I was thinking about how good it was for the Master. Then when it said "the sound of drums", I cried out in shock.
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
okay. i click the 'review' button. i liked this!

a LOT!

you write very well.

and, btw, i do most of my 'writing' during my hour long commute (the AM one is in the dark).

and i like reviews too (heh...)

seriously, nicely done.
Robin4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Terribly truthful, and absolutely sad in a very sensible way. Very, *very* well done!