Reviews for Alice in Wonder
Anonabc123-kun chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Actually, based on the manga canon, Alice is paired with Woody, the slyph. But meh, it's still a nice story, a possible beginning of something more, if you bothered to continue with this uncommon pair. I, for one, wouldn't mind reading more about these two. I'd like to get inside Alice's head while you're at it. Thanks for the pleasant read.
Karindii chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
lol it never even occurred to me that Alice might love Akari! NICE INTERPRETATION! *thumbs up*
Kuchibiru chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
All though it has been literally a year since you submitted this piece, I felt it definitely deserved more reviews than it currently has.

I'm always left with a pleasant feeling when I come across any of your written work, Shanejayell. In fact, I happen to stumble upon your fics quite often and I'm glad I do. You seem to be able to get the emotion of the characters of whatever fandom you are writing about, and enhance it with such a lovely authoring style.

I really enjoyed the small story here, and as a shoujo-ai appreciator, I loved it even more. An Alice x Akari shipping isn't impossible, either, as you said. It's pretty plausible if you think about it. I just really wish there was more literature on Aria than there is on this site. I'll take what you've given us and gladly savor it as a rare treat.

Just a side note here, Athena's last name is actually Glory.
Aria fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
You have no idea how happy I am that people are starting to write Aria fanfiction. :D It's one of my favorite anime.

You write very well; and while it's true that Alice/Akari isn't cannon, well, who knows. Although I do like Akari/Akatsuki, just because their interaction is so hilarious. Also, it would be interesting to hear Akari sing. :3

A suggestion I could make to you is to maybe try and include some more actual descriptions of the Neo-Venezia scenery, if you decide to write more in the way of Aria fanfiction someday. And maybe add those cute little sayings that they have? (Aika: embarrassing statements are prohibited! Akari: Eh?) Lol. Keep it up!
Yuki chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Please write more! This is the first good Aria fanfic I've read! And I love the pairing!
Daniel Kim chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Very nice. Aria is very hard to write for, since so much of the story is in the little incidental details. I have always seen Alice and Athena as being a little autistic, with their difficulty with social interactions and their extreme focus on their respective talents. This story gives a sweet, calming atmosphere that matches the anime very well.
neogoki chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Beautiful Story,

you got Alice's Charakter really good.

How about oneshots for Akari & Aika?

I would love to read about them.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You've caught the feeling of this wonderful anime very nicely. Akari is a joy and I can see not only Alice but just about anyone falling for this charming girl.

Unrelated comment: At the end when Alicia is getting married I imagine her marrying Akira as the two seem so very close in spite of the differences in their personalities.