Reviews for Nekid
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this so fricken much! It perfect!

Andy and Angela were my otp of The Office. I really hated the direction the show took when they broke them up. I don't like Erin at all, I find her extremely dumb and irritating. Andy balanced Angela's stern and abrupt personality perfectly. The were the perfect opposite to balance each other out. I miss them! I also pray that they would get back together! I don't like Angela with Dwight at all.

Regarding your story, I must tell you that I NEVER write reviews, but this story was too perfect to not comment on ) Andy, Angela and Dwight were all within character- which is so hard to find in fan fiction- so you did a perfect job in keeping all characters true to their personality. It was almost as if I was watching an episode of the Office ) Your writing is amazing! I really hope that you have written other stories because I look forward to what else you have to offer.

Well done on an excellent story!

Paris xx
gnbrules chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Sad and sweet. Great job. I really liked this line: "I’m not one of my cats that is entertained if you just dangle something in from of its face.”
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Oh, Andy. I used to hate him, but somehow he wormed his way into my heart (perhaps he punched a hole in it first...). He tries SO HARD! He's kind of making me unship my first insane Office ship.

Loved the nod to Oscar's newfound bro-status. Who doesn't love that?

Such a sweet, misguided gesture. The kind Andy is very prone to. Then again, his whole relationship with her is a misguided gesture, so... par for the course.

It was nice to see Angie have some regrets for her two-facedness. I mean, Dwight is better suited to her, but stringing poor Andy along just isn't fair.