Reviews for When the Winter Comes
Outstanding story. Great in all ways. Thanks.
spockett chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
This was a wonderful story. Beautifully done. I love how you write Amanda and Sarek. Hope you contuine writing more about them. I also can't wait till you finish Begin Anew.
Dee chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
This is one of my favourites and I was sorry to see it end. How this couple adapted to a very dangerous situation was (pardon me) "fascinating". I found the Starfleet rescue group to be particularly lacking in any sensitivity -one would think they would make those rescued warm, dry and less hungry and also there would be some sense of empathy. I also liked the comment about the wonderful weight-loss program and Amanda's response. Again, you were consistent with your point-of view and I found that made this even more interesting to read. Keep up the great stories.
srmacrina chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Truly one of the better stories Ms. Foley has written. Though for me, that's almost an impossible comparison to make. Without exception, my favorite among TOS fan fict.
A Reader chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
I have enjoyed your work so very much. Amanda is drawn completely with such life. Thank you for your fast paced winter adventure.
starfleetdream chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
Just re-read this after the reference to it in Home is the Sailor. Gripping tale - I've stayed up way too late reading it again. Amidst all the deprivation and personal trials, a wonderful love story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Just re-read this story. It just gets better the more times I read it. It is marvelous
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SrMacrina chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
I'm posting this here since apparently at some point in the past I reviewed in the epilogue chapter. So, readers, take this as counting for this whole story and the whole of Ms. Foley's fan fiction work.

I've been trying to re-read all the Holo stuff in order - this a little out of sequence - but find I really appreciate the beauty of the sequence and structure that Ms. Foley has created. I regret that the old website of hers that I once found appears to be no longer accessible since I could read more of things there. But I greatly appreciate the version of Mr. Roddenberry's world(s) to which she takes us and the manifest skills with which she does so. I recommend any and all of her works TO any and all and look forward as always to more.
Aduana chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Awesome story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
I'm really amazed. This is so excellent, I bet if you chaanged the names it could be a reveal book
2redbird chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
I thought I had read all your work but I found this little gem! Thanks
ilyena damodred chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
Very good.
TOSoldtimer chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Fortunately, I have never had to survive in a contaminated war zone in the winter. I have, however, camped out in winter weather with snow-brrr! I see you wrote this story while waiting for winter. It's a very fine story. I read it on my iPhone in our travel trailer on a cold, rainy Oct. weekend. How appropriate. Couldn't put it down.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
Wow, this is one of the best works of fiction I have ever come across...