Reviews for Abra, Abracababra, I’m Gonna Reach Out And Grab Ya
sugarspiceandsin chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I am literally sitting in a quite working room shaking with suppressed laughter. I am have also let out a rather undignified snort which made everyone stare at me as though I was a toad.
I LOVE this fic! Great work you have here!

Please update soon?
Andine chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Ah, this story is very funny. Gwen and the dragon have both quickly become heroes of mine.

And the simphsons reference was very funny
iamthefish chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
I frickin' LOVE this story!

Your summarizing makes me laugh, and I've been reading and rereading them...

Come on, there's still three more episodes!

Please finish?

(If you ever need a beta, please, PM me)

firedraygon chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
*snickers* Groping Merlin's features with his foot. Oh Arthur, you're so repressed you don't even feel the UST. I love this parody. You've touched on a lot of plot holes in the series and it's very amusing to see Gwen as a revoluntionary. Great work with this. Please write more soon!

time-is-warped chapter 11 . 1/22/2009
OMG this story is so funny! Please write again soon!
Raeigh chapter 11 . 1/9/2009
Hey! This story is really great! I love the humor and I can't wait for the next update!
Raeigh chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Lol. I find that the story is a lot more enjoyable if you ignore the multitude of glaring historical inaccuracies.
BloodredCrimsonhands chapter 11 . 12/21/2008
blackatt chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
great chapter! and i think the village was called ealdor (or something to that effect) and i scaraly thought that at the end of this gwen,morganna,arther and merlin looked like they were out of the lion,the witch and the wordobe - i wasn't the only one was i? LOL

blackatt x
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
lol stupid stupid arthur! and merlin's a dumbass!
Foxie Roxie chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Loved it ] look forward to reading more x
Foxie Roxie chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Fantastic story, it had me in stitches! cant wait to read more x
ScaredandConfused chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
These really are so so properly laugh-out-loud funny! I especially love Anarchist!Gwen, but Creepy!Edwin was also fab.
P2F3 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
“I don’t want to come within twenty yards of that gobshite,” Gaius says, swaying. “I’ll fucking do ‘im!”

Bloody brilliant. I laughed so loudly my housemate yelled at me (it is 1.30am!) This reminds me so much of the kids at my secondary school it's unreal. Can't wait for the next chapter, although wouldn't you say the slashy over...I mean undertones started with "Poisoned Chalice"?