Reviews for Decay and Renewal
Lauri3n chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
This is awesome!
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
My heart broke at this chapter :( Beautiful, so sad... I LOVE your Foreman.
Just Another House Fan chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Dear Norbooboo,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been off House Fan Fic for a while jus like you say real life, work etc but have always wanted the continuation of Decay and Renewal, so I make it a point to check your page for updates and you finally did.

I really love how your Foreman and Chase interacts and please please please do bring it to completion. Chase is so sweet and Foreman so "unforeman-ish"

I am really looking forward to you last two/three chapters.

Keep it up!

Just another House fan
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Update soon!
SamanthaBlue chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
I've been reading this whole thing; I love it! Thought you'd given up on it; so glad you haven't. Also so glad Foreman won. Hate Rowan, I really do.

Just one minor error - you kept oscillating between Neil and Noel Marou in this last chapter. But that's no biggie.

Anyway, really looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
this was really a greeat chapter. I would love to read more :-)
Pinkuro chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
I love this chapter! I'm happy you haven't abandoned! . continue soon? :D
Opi Uchiha chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Oh God this story is just sad and lovely at the same time. I love how the team takes care of Chase:) thanks for posting and I can't wait to read more!
wild-karde chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
So good! I love the relationship you've created between Foreman and Chase! Selfishly hope there'll be more soon, but thank you so much for sharing this with us!
random reviewer chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
okay not even kidding here... up till now I thought you were australian (I am). You sais you did minimal research... its pretty damn good from that point and its so annoying when people dont bother researching and do it all wrong. even down to the chairs on the hospital. I noticed we have them and america doesn't seem to.

anyway, I really like this story. I love it when foreman and chase are friends, and its a shame they cant be friends in the show but it's great I can get it here. I'd love it if you could finish please? I really like it.
Anon chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Dear norbooboo,

Never tot i would enjoy a foreman/chase fic as i did with yours. Am intrigue by your premise and just want to drop you an encouraging line for your to forge on ... it is really that good!

Cheers!
Cainchan chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
ohh this is a great story; I love it. I love the interaction between foreman and chase and especially between house and chase; I like the way house cares about now childlike chase and how he calls him kiddo. and I am glad that foreman could save chase from this terrible center and it is really sad that foreman must leave chase behind, alone. Chase needs Foreman, needs house. you are a great writer, so please write another chapter. a new chapter would make me really, really happy
quack675 chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
I'd really love to see an update to this story.
AuthorSquared chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
9 months gone! plz update soon!
Rinslet chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Wow. This had me in tears. It was very emotional, and I like how you handled the characters' relationship and treatment of Chase. Hoping to see you continue wtih this story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »