Reviews for To fight or not to fight
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Good story.
You should find an editor to check your spellings and read over it before you post it. You spell words wrong or add too many letters sometimes, which is distracting to the reader.
Also, when the characters are talking to each other, try using contractions more often. It sounds unnatural and forced when they speak. Of course, you probably don't need to do it so much for Inara and Sivella, but the others should use contractions more often in my opinion. You do a good job with Kaylee and Jayne's way of speaking though. )
Dudtheman chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
dont get why its seems like most of the crew disagree with mals choice to lock her up. but that maybe because i think he made the right choice.
Dudtheman chapter 19 . 7/7/2012
tease!
Dudtheman chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this story is just breaking down into a giant fight then a fight then another fight
Dudtheman chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
more vocal but them dancing around each other and getting mad makes me feel just like the show
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
lol they are both damn crazy and ive so been there when the other person is making no sense at all!
Ciesson chapter 30 . 6/3/2011
Thanks for the great story. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but definitely made up for by your great story telling ability!
Oliviaface chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
wow! okay, so the cons first: more than a few spelling/grammar things, and I skipped over a lot of the Sivella parts. It got rambly and winding, but... pros: awesome! love that things get in the way of their getting together (would have actually liked to see THAT scene haha) and the prose, descriptions, and italic thoughts were funny and right on. You really captured the characters and I enjoyed all the romantic Inara/Mal interactions :)
writtenwordlover chapter 30 . 12/2/2009
A nice arc for all involved. You did a great job keeping Mal and Inara in character and this is how I think it would go, eventually, if both were to let their guard down, come together and start being more honest with each other.

Thanks for writing.
likemermaid chapter 30 . 12/2/2009
Next chapter! Yes! Thanks!

I'm so sorry that it's the last one..

I really love this story! I think you described development of Mal\Inara relationships in the best way (oh, and also we met new Great characters Sivella and Tommy) - so, this story is my favorite, too! Indeed!

So wonderful the end! I love happy ends!)

Finally both S\T M\I spell those important words to each other 'I love you' *sigh*

Grace is alive!

and everything gona be Ok! Great!

ps. oh and Sivella can call Thomas how she likes - 'Tommy' Sweet)

pps. Haha poor Jane will always watch such romantic scenes I think so... he must just USED TO it!

ps. Maybe we'll meet with all our heroes hmm let say one year later? *wink*

X
RionaEire chapter 30 . 11/30/2009
Good ending, Sevella and Tomas are together, Mal and Inara are together and all is right with the world ... for everyone except for Jayne. :) I'm glad things ended so well and that Mal and Inara both stepped beyond their pride and fascades to be together in truth. You really wrote Mal and Inara well throughout the story, capturing the way they fight and the things they had to do in order to step past that to admit their love for each other. Another thing I enjoyed throughout the story was the deep and special friendship that Inara and Sevella have and how they care so much for each other, even when things are rocky. I've been reading this story for a year now and I commend you for your ability to stick with it and finish the story so all of us readers could see what happened at the end. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Riona
LokixSigyn chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
aww very nice ending
SGAFirenity chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
What a nice ending. I'm glad Sivella and Thomas FINALLY admitted their true feelings. Such a nice scene.

I'm also glad Grace never died. From the ending of Chapter 29, I definitely thought she was a toast. I'm glad I was wrong because that would have been horrible.

The ending scene with Mal and Inara was probably the best though. I loved the bickering with Jayne and Kaylee theoughout it. That was hilarious. Especially the ending when Kaylee is mad at Jayne for making her look away and not be able to enjoy the "romantis scene" as she put it. That was good. Such a nice touch.

Great story. I would say this story is definitely my favorite Mal/Inara story. :D
SGAFirenity chapter 29 . 11/27/2009
Sorry it's taken me forever to read this.

Anyway. Wow, what an intense chapter. Poor Sivella, having to watch the person who has been taking care of Mary and David and the person who was going to testify die in front of you. Such a tragedy.

I almost thought Mal was going to die too, good thing Thomas was there.

Good chapter though. :D
The Dream Guardian chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
Great story, a nice ending. You did a wonderful job, the character interaction and development were great through out. In the end, both couple learned what really mattered.