Reviews for To fight or not to fight
RionaEire chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
You did really well at going between Sevella telling Inara about Tomas and Sevella talking to Tomas, there was no confusion and the transitions were seamless. And adding that little bit at the end makes the reader curious and makes me think "Oh dear, are they going to go after Sevella again?" I thought she was free. A couple of things: I thought Sevella would say "We're out of your leauge" instead of "You're out of our league" "We're out of your league" means "we're better than you are" and that sounds fitting for Sevella to say to Tommy. And when Pete falls into that alcove, that's usually called a cave and "everything colliding above him" is usually called a cave-in, when all the rocks tumble down on top so you can't get out and you get crushed. But that scene was really good because it gave Tomas something to admire and like about Sevella, helping him see beyond her companionness. You did a good job of making Tomas's arguments logical, I could really relate with him about his feelings that companions are somewhat fake, you just don't know how they really feel, if they're being nice because they like you or if its just because its their job to kind to everyone, etc.

likemermaid chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
OMG! great, great, GREAT!) Tommy seems very attractive boy :) Sivella MUST meet him 100%!)) oh, and so nice, that two friends (Inara Sivella) have so many similar! Similar problems with similar men for example) as I said - Great!

oh, and what was that? in the end? I have a bad feelings that our heroes in big trouble! A! can't wait next chapt!

Good job, as usual! :)
RionaEire chapter 21 . 7/20/2009
I'm so happy for Mal and Inara, somehow they have made a decision: stepped past the pride and anger and orneriness and fear of the unknown and that makes me happy for them. I hope Sevella is allright, after all this I really want her to tell the man she loves the truth, just like Inara has. I'm glad Sheydra isn't angry at Sevella, you did a good job at sending us back and forth between Sevella and Inara, you do that a lot and I like it because it is something unique to you and so it is something you do well.

likemermaid chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
Good another one! poor Sivella, she must see these crazy brothers again((

hope, Inara & Mal will be together despite of their fear about it!

thank U for chapt, waiting for next and hope it will be soon!)
SGAFirenity chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
Sweet. Another update.

I'm so glad that Mal and Inara decided to try commitment. It would have been such a bummer if they went back to bickering all over again. I'm sure they'll still fight sometimes but at least now they know how each other feels about each other. :D

Poor Sivella though, I hope she's alright. She better not die she has to go to trial and make sure Blake pays for what he did to her. :(
The Dream Guardian chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
Update soon, great chapter.
Madje Knotts chapter 21 . 7/17/2009
Good job, can't wait to read the next chapter!
likemermaid chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
heh, just wondering what Sivella’s reaction will when she wakes up and doesn’t find Inara in the room) and when she will know Where Inara was!) (to 20 chapter)
Madje Knotts chapter 20 . 7/5/2009
This has been really good so far, and I'm guessing it's not over, can't wait to read the rest
likemermaid chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
O... what can I say? - just- Finally!)) Oh my god, that was great!

So funny moment - 'I'm okay, thankyou.' Mal said quickly as he held his shirt strategically in front of him. STRATEGICALLY hahaha)

Inara is good that has undertaken a first step.

Can’t imagine, what will be in next chapter… but sure – something Interesting! Thank U!
RionaEire chapter 20 . 6/23/2009
Very sexy, glad Mal wants something more and is willing to tell Inara he wanted something substantial and that he wants to not just go for it with sex right then and there until they have decided that they both love each other. I think that Mal and Inara are finally in a place where their true feelings for each other are out in the open for each other to see, finally. :) You did a good job making me feel sorry for Mal while Inara was fixing his wound, it made me feel so glad that I'm a female and not a male, that would be really frustrating to be a man. Hopefully this isn't a fluke, that they will have the trust and confidence in each other to just love each other and let everyone else see that they are together now, and hopefully it wil give Sevella the guts to tell Tomas she loves him.

writtenwordlover chapter 20 . 6/23/2009
very nice chapter, getting a little hot there, at the end;)
writtenwordlover chapter 19 . 6/23/2009
a dream! you had me going, well done!
SGAFirenity chapter 20 . 6/23/2009
Incredible! At first I was with Mal, I thought maybe you were teasing again and it was a dream but clearly it definitely wasn't, seeing as Inara was acting like herself.

I wonder what the crew is going to think once they all wake up. I mean they are in the infirmary and not in say his bunk. The next chapter should be interesting. I think Kaylee will flip out once she finds out their together now. Especially after she had watched them make out in chapter 3. :D

Great job. :D
likemermaid chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
WoW! I really love it!

Hope, this story not ended yet ?

You are so talented!

So truly displayed characters.

History Sivella is awful! I’m so worried for her … and how could she not call friends to help! The crazy woman!:)

I am sure - Mal must Kill these brothers-monsters! I don’t see other exit for them)

And Love stories… Oh….I love them) Mal\Inara and Sivella\Tommy They are soo similar! And they don’t understand it!

When Sivella was tormented and imagined herself on the beach with Tommy –it’s so touchingly. And then she assures, that doesn’t love him! How can she! What the foolish and stupid rules for Companions - to not fall in love!

And Mal and Inara still fight! Constantly … When they already will understand, that it is better to not argue, and to live peacefully?) Mal’s Dream is remarkable! I loudly laughed) And then Inara thought of the same … the Excellent moment!

So Such remarkable history is simply obliged will terminate in the Happy-end for them!)

Thanks for the received pleasure at perusal! I wait for continuation with impatience! When it come approximately?
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »