Reviews for Immortal Destinations
lje100smith chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Just one question: Where's the next chapter?
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I love this chapter, all about Cameron John, and Duncan.

Cameron finding herself, and takes John's Sword, lol.

Now our hero both coming home with two Katana sword. I hope in the future I'll see a lot of action and sword play with both of them.

The build up of happiness i hope the downfall of pain and action is soon to follow.

Its been all most two years I'm sad that you stop working on this story, i liked it lot.
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Fun story, John took out Cromartie solo, i wonder how will Cameron fair now, with her new power she got.

That was a fun battle with John, i don't think he can take on a T888, Metal vs flesh but you never know with his new powers.
Gulliman chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
It's a shame you stopped updating this story, I was really getting into it. Highlander is one of my favorite series. Reading about John being and immortal now and Cameron sharing in his experiances (sp?) really hooked me. I hope someday you read this and pick the story back up.
Icemanss chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I read this story a while ago before so many cross over TSCC stories. I really liked it and I have been waiting for a update to it. I think such a great story deserves a update. its too bad fox gave up on such a great show I think john and Cameron pairing seemed like such a interesting pair and seemed like it would have happened if we have had a season 3.
MarshallOC9 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
keep up the good work the story just keeps gettin better.
Endymion77 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Very good story. I've read and re-read this story three times. Hope you decide to update this soon. The idea of a good fight scene involving Cameron and a katana is one reason that I've been checking back on this story for six months now.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I liked your little "gift with metals" saying very sweet. 9/10 for the fic, hope you continue it.
meljoy chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i really enjoyed it. update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
good chapter & more please
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
WOW! That was the best chapter yet, in both stories! I love that Cameron found her sense of self, sense of perpose. That rocked! And that line, "It seems you have a gift with metals," one of the best T:SCC lines ever! Please update soon!

Thanks,

Dirt Rider
Starman800 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Great Chapter, Really love how you have Cam trying to figure out who she is, and what she is supposed to be. Can't wait for the update, please don't keep us waiting.. :)

Jeff
exileena chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Wow, you lived up to what I hoped for in this chapter and beyond. I loved that Cameron got a sword and how you wrote the circumstances. They drove him to drink. John's got a gift with metals, *snort*. I do hope we get a few sentences about John's sword though. The minor characters that interacted with Duncan, Jahn, and Cam were distinct and great as well, both Okamura and his mother.

I look forward to seeing what other immortals you're introducing and how John's fight with his new sword works out.

Keep up the great work.
ArrowMk84 chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Good chapter. I expected Cameron to get a sword when you mentioned it at the start of the chapter, but I didn't see that little twist coming.
Jarvey chapter 1 . 11/30/2008