Reviews for Revelations for the Naive and Oblivious
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I liked this story; it was interesting to see the different reactions to the Azkaban breakout.
Black Alnair chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Great job! I never really thought about how the other character was oblivious to everyone's stories since Harry was privy to it all. I loved how you brought this all together in the end. Thanks, I enjoyed it.
chocoluvr chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Good story in showing Lavender's, Seamus's and Draco's point of view over the newspaper story about the Azkaban break out. Seamus too could of been concerned that his mother would send him to relatives in America if the situation got to be too bad over there, plus he could of spent time over there when he was younger to keep him safe during the first war. Though I don't think that Neville knew about Draco's aunt since he never made any remarks about it. Draco's father could of committed other crimes that no one else knew about, especially if he disguised like an accident and the eyewitness believed it to be an accident. He could of arranged for the murder of the journalist's wife who was brave enough to speak out against him until his wife died and then he became an eccentric widower.
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
this is very interesting. once again, you've made me think about something i've never even thought of thinking of. these are obviously three very different people, and it's interesting to see their opinions on the same subject. it's simply intriguing. i like it a lot.
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I liked the story, but the ppl's thoughts were all jumbled up.

Add somthing in between, like... O...or x~x~x~x~x somthing to tell us that part of the story is done,

Good story, loved the plot!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Cool idea and I liked Lavender's last comment to Malfoy. Thanks for writing.