Reviews for In Bed Part 2: DEIDARA & SASORI
Sharlene chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
SASORI IS A FUCKING DOLL! What do you expect. Toys don't have cocks do they? Exactly point made game set and match
Weirdnfreaky chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Guys don't normally have vaginal areas...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Sasori's vaginal area what?
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
...Men don't have vaginal areas, dear child.
inuyato chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i like it.. just a few things: boys bnt have vaginal areas otherwise they would b classified as women and i thought it was good i would like it if the story had more lemon in it. i would really have enjoyed that lols. good work though, really!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I usually follow a policy of 'Cant say anything good, dont say anything at all', but I'm really sorry (

You really need to improve on your sentance structure, as a lot of them didnt make sence -"

Also there needs to be more plot and character development. Such as why did Deidara want to have sex with an unconscious Sasori, and why Sasori randomly licked Deidara's feet...(?)

And I dont really get why it is classified as angst...

So yeah, dont get upset or anything, I'm just giving my honest opinion. Keep on the improvement.

gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was funny and cute
000000000000000009 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Not bad,Not bad...*.V...Keep up tha good work.
Siffel chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Honey, men don't have vaginal areas.
darkestangel92 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
this is good. it just so happens thought that deidara is a girl. it was proven. if u want proof got to to chap 248 pg 13. it says she in one of the passages referring to her. just saying. seriously good story
sasuXnaru yaoi lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OMG! its so hawt! O,,O *nosebleeds*

um yea ok... *cleans mess up* srry about that the sexyness got to me... /

sasori: that was kinda cool even tho he cant drug me..

deidara: i can to un! 'oh in trouble...'

sasori: come here brat! let me show you my dominice.. *evil grin*

deidara: oh no danna not here un!