Reviews for After Food & Milk
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh, my God. I'm just super-ecstatic someone actually wrote a VanxWendy fic! I love them to bits! They really do belong together and the ending in the anime proves it a billion percent. Loved the fic, btw. Very well-written and not OOC. 3
lonelybutterfly95 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Pretty good story.
Quarter 'till Class chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Absolutely wonderful. I'm an OC junkie...but this is one couple I wouldn't dare threaten. I love it too much, haha. Excellent fic, loved it. Instant fav.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
-"Van and Wendy belong to each other. It's just hot."

Damn straight. *nods my head firmly* damn straight.
monica chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
hott soo hott loved it love van and wendy with each other sooo good keep writing more
rin chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
omg. I LOVE THAT! van and wendy together FOREVER! they're the cutest ever! i love them! hahaha :D it's AWESOME!
Lady Of The Twisted Kingdom chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Short and sweet; I really loved this! The ending was just golden.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING YOUR VERY GOOD AT WRITING!
Sushiwriter09 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lol funny and good :)
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
great job man
Emintrus chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
o Seriously, thumbs up! XD
Korean Mina chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
:D

Excellent, I can actually see this happening. I was so disappointed that there was no definite closure between Van and Wendy that I chased down this fanfic of yours ._.

Thanks for a great story xD

-Mina
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
LOVE IT! PLEASE IF YOU COULD CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Jenna-Lucky13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
omg! I really love this story. ive watched this anime way more than one time, its one of my favorites and im so excited that you wrote this. I was so excited to find a good van/wendy story that picked up where the anime left off. I was so sad when nothing happened between van and wendy at the end...psh. just staring at eachother. so i can't wait for you to continue this. please post again!

Lucky13Forever
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*fangirl shriek* Yeah, totally have to agree. I was just flipping through the TV channels like two weeks ago and I stumbled upon this anime... and adored it immediately as soon as I saw a girl and a cool-looking guy together! So now, I'm glued to my TV every weeknight, just watching and savoring this anime. Anyway, I'm a fan of Cowboy Bebop and the first thing I noticed about Van is that he looks just like Spike Spiegel! That's why I loved this show all the more.

...and I wasn't contented with the TV at all! So when I came across this fic, I ADORED IT! I love it! This fic of yours MUST go to my favorites. It's so cute! It's so... I can't even think of the next word to describe it! Hope you'll write more Gun X Sword fics! _

Yours truly,