Reviews for Wraith
Anera527 chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Oh come on! You left this at such an amazing part, and such a cliffhanger! It's been ages since you've updated this, and I hope you haven't abandoned it, because I think this is fantastic! Please update- I need to see what happens next!
Slumberdore chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
I love your story. It's so good!
john doe chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
So...Is it over?
Princess Arimae chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
Wow! I particularly like the gollum-talk, in the second half of the chapter. Are you now going to tell it through his eyes? Or the rest of the fellowship? And whos going to replace him in the fellowship? Since it was soposed to be nine walkers for nine riders, will there now be ten members? Or does Frodo not really count? As you can see, Im full of questions. Keep it up!

~Princess Arimae
Noa chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
Ooe awsome story.

Keep writhing cuz i luuve it!
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 13 . 3/21/2009

What next? What next?
Skykhanhunter chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Very, very dark. I like the image of Sam staying though, truly faithful until the end.
Lost chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Woot, Cliffhanger D8
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Oh. My. God!

Update soon!
kirsta chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
please write more thats one of the best storys ive ever read and ive read a lot of storys.
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Oh no! What has happened to his eyes?
GoldenAshes chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
As usual, wonderful. I dearly wish I could pick out a specific thing to compliment or critique, but I really can't. The dialogue was good, Pippin was wonderful. And I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up.
Darth Taegous chapter 11 . 2/4/2009
Awesome new chapter, though the suspense over Glorfindel's eyes and Frodo is killing me! Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter! :) Thanks again for writing.
FlamingPanda9 chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
aww. now thats GOTTA suck. poor wee little frodo. plz hav sam kill him, it would be more meaningful and depressing.
Larner chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Again, good, vivid descriptions.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »