Reviews for The Uncanny Valley
Cybergades chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
this may very well be one of my favorite one-shots of all time. I've read it about a dozen times since i first found it ages ago, and every time is just as good as the first.
Grimjowx chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Just outstanding.
Imzadi83 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow, I was expecting the first confession in a way but the second floored me. The shrink was good, and what he said regarding robots and human emotions and such was very interesting. I like John having to deal with his feelings. Makes me dream about happily ever afters.
meanoldmoe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I cannot understand why I didn't stumble across this fic b4!

Very nicely done TR...very interesting character study :)

I like how the "shrink" was trying to get a murder confession but ,instead got a confession of love.

It would have been interesting to see his reaction to seeing Cameron as he exited the room.

Moe
JustJoe chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Interesting story. John so needs someone to talk to. This guy was able to break through John's armor in no time. Yet another example of a lost opportunity on the show. Well done.
uncommoner chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
TR,

Absolutely astonishing. I don't know why I've not seen this before. Using Fitz, and the dialogue is brilliant, you really do have an "in" on that.

Of course...John could never be charged with a murder here of Sarkissian, but it was a heck of a story.

Brilliant, thank you.

brendan
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Epuic in so many, many ways.

I like that psychologist.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Aquma chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Loved it.

Short, but deep and with some of the best dialogue i've seen in a Fan Fic. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna read all the fiction You've created after this.

Kudos :) .
scarlett the seachild chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow. That was amazing. The dialogue, characters, everything. Wow.
LongRider chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Cracker was so close! I especially liked the whole "all the imperfections you used to ignore are now right in your face" line. If there was ever a way to sum up Johns feelings for Cameron this is it. You feel John wants to talk and tell the whole truth to somebody, ANYBODY! And Fitz almost got him to. Fantastic read.
KevinInEngland chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I can give this story credit, after all, John can say whatever he likes to the psychologist/psychiatrist because he might know deep down that the best thing to get him out of a mess is the truth because he will not be believed anyway.

Great use of words.

Not too sure about the final outcome though, after all a terrible inferno and explosion, coupled with multiple deaths had taken place.

Where does 'Fitz' come from, I am sure it is not an americanism.
Stormbringer951 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Jameron and psychology. A good match. Well, maybe not blatant Jameron, but this was a very nice little short story. Well thought out with the whole interrogation dialogue (it felt in character, pretty much), and it mentioned the Uncanny Valley. Nice.
mshigezumi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice! That was really good.

awesome one shot and a good opener to your other stories.
Visi0nary chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This fic is phenomenal. It's so cerebral and intelligent that you can't help but be sucked into it. You don't usually see that in short, simple fics. Excellent.
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh my God. You are so dead on. And the way this is written is so interesting and awesome. I love it. I love your writing style, the fact that this takes place in a police station instead of a counselor's office (which seems so much more appropriate), the story of The Uncanny Valley (which makes perfect sense and applies so well), and the way that none of this is supposed to be about Cameron, but it comes out anyway. Fantastic fic. Really.