Reviews for Rerun
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
_
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Haha these are great! I love how Tony has movie references to the end :) No, seriously. these are amazing :')
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh, do a good Tiva one. How many awesome sadly romantic deathscenes are there? SOOOOOOOO many!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Aww, these were good.
Me chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Okay - I'm REALLY liking you're style of writing. This idea is genius. I've got a couple of movie suggestions:

1. The opening scene of Cliffhanger w/Sylvester Stallone. It's a woman climber who falls to her death when Sly Stone loses his grip on her hand while dangling over a gorge

2. D.O.A (made in 1950, way before my time but I've seen the movie!) - The gist of it is that the guy is posioned (no antedote) He has something like 48 hours to live and spends the entire movie trying to find his murderer.
TaylorGibbs chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Oh Tony death scenes! Brilliant :)
Bundibird chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Wow, you took my suggestion and actually made it work. I like it. I was thinking, 'the LotR thing could work if they went undercover to a dress up party...' Lol. This was good though.

It was good how you left the sentence hanging - the "I really wanted..." That was good. I'm super curious as to what he was trying to say though, which i suppose is the point. ;P

Looking forward to more.

Love Bundi
writinghasceased chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
i love this one. :( *tears*
Capt. Cow chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Lol! What an awesome idea for a fic! I love it! And though I am usually not a death fic person, this is such a clever idea that i really can't wait for more!

I'd love to see him die like Jack on Titanic lol, although how you could organise that without a time machine I have no idea.
bethellie chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
LOL, in one of my stories its on the tip of his tongue that it reminds him of a movie just before he dies...it's fun seeing different movie scenarios.
PoetTraveler chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Interesting idea. Poor Tony though...

Maybe try something from the Godfather? Sonny Corleone getting hammered in a set up by his sister's hubby.

Or I could possibly see Tony and Ziva going out Butch and Sundance style.
SG chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Okay, this is going to be gutwrenching.

Cinematic death scenes:

- The Skulls, struggling to get info on a secret society and pushed off a second floor, then having his neck broken in a coverup.

- Hamlet, just the quote "A rage in him has gone."

- Lord of the Rings, Boromir shot multiple times trying to save hobbits

I'm blanking on others.
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was good but I find it sad that you're going to kill DiNozzo :( But it's just fan fic so it's okay! I really like your writing, and sorry I don't know any good movie scenes with climatic deaths.
ssbailey chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
holy moly! you killed tony! oh no!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I dont quite know what to say about that. i loved it - i really loved it...but it was really sad!

The only thing i would suggest is that if the timer had said 3 minutes, then he would have had plenty of time to get out - the dialogue wasnt three minutes worth. perhaps something like 20 seconds would have been better?

But i really liked it. i love the concept at the same time that i dont - killing tony over and over again just seems so harsh! Killing him once is bad enough! That said though, i do love it.

Its a really good idea actually - taking ziva's quote and turning it into a set of oneshots.

This review doesnt make much sense, i'm sorry.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

as for action death scenes... i really have no idea. i dont watch too many action movies. i'm more into the fatasy type movies like Lord of the Rings and, though those movies did have some wonderful death scenes (boromir springs to mind) it would hardly work in an NCIS setting. unless they crashed a dress up party...?

If i think of one, i'll let you know. :)

Oh! And i love the title too.

Love Bundi