Reviews for Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
geneticperfection chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Early sunsets over Monroeville, to the end, dead, and planetary (GO)
Sa Satin Amoureux chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Ah, Sweeney Todd and MCR.

A match made in Dog Heaven, aka Cat Hell. Why Dog Heaven? Because I don't think Sweeney would like any actual Heaven very much. You?

Really like your stuff, all of it - you're excellent.

Your stories are so epicly awesome they make my face slide off into a little sloshy pile of flesh. Something like that.

Keep it up. :)

P.S. George Harrison? Do I smell a Beatles refrence or am I just being anal again?
las torturas encantadoras chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Okay, this is insanely awesome.

I don't like Swucy/Bency either (I like Sweenett, yay) but that had me crying like an idiot.

And then when I read, "He hoped Nellie had enjoyed her final waltz, despite everything" I started crying AGAIN. Thanks a lot... No, just kidding! I love this fic!

I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 13 . 4/26/2009
i read this a while ago but haven't gotten around to reviewing yet. DX

but uwah.

it was so beautiful. i loved the last few lines, the little miserable, desperate snippet things. it was so incredibly pretty, like...good god i don't even know. but i absolutely loved it to death. please, please do something similar for bullets or the black parade. or both. XD you just find the best ways to connect these songs to the movie.

Toph94 chapter 13 . 4/23/2009
Uh... am rather embaressed to say I'm wiping tears from my eyes. Am now going to leave without screaming it is awesome. Mainly because i have an awful feeling I'm about to burst into partially hysterical tears.

The fic is over... *sob* *wa*

Ha. So I did scream. Yay.
MrsMargeryLovett chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
It's the end? Is it truly the end? It can not be! Such a brilliant chapter, I can barely stand to let it go! I love how you portrayed the last scene, some people do it terribly. Obviously, you have the skill not to :D Well done, and I hope to hear good things from you in the future
Toph94 chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
*Sob* I don't even like Lucy! And this is sad!

My friend wants this song played at her funeral, so its all emotion-filled for me. And this was all emotional and sappy... and... and...

LucyxTodd chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
A muffin of choice...ARSENIC? What the? LOL! I'll take that!
LucyxTodd chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
I love this song!
LucyxTodd chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Beautifle, just beautifle! I was listenign to Helena while reading this!

Its so good!
dying english chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
very good. i dont listen to MCR much any more but i do like this song.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
"But the imprint had faded, like her."

i don't know why but that made me melt in sadness. -is a puddle now-

like, seriously i don't even know, but these keep getting more and more beautiful every time. the angst, the misery, the /revenge/... but somehow i think all of that revenge only...

ooh, i got a new idea now. XD -cough- -keeps sentence to self- i'll write a drabble-y thing again now, probably. X3 and guess who can beta it...~~? mahaha!

but first i actually have to write down what that idea was. thank you for being unintentionally inspiring, my love! :3 inspiring in a totally unrelated way, actually. but still.

i enjoy this very much. and you need to write these things for more albums. XD i love them. really.

Nellie Lovett 'Barker chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
it's interesting to see what Sweeney was thinking of when he heard about what happened to Lucy. i like this chapter.

i always wondered why he never asked to see her grave so "if what Mrs Lovett said was true Lucy’s death was suicide, and the church wouldn’t allow her to be buried" that explains all lot. )

update soon?
MrsMargeryLovett chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
OMG Yet another beautiful chapter. Out of all descriptions I've heard of finding out about Lucy's death, I think this is the best one, seriously. As always, adoring your story, and can't wait for an update!

BTW Just a recommendation, if you're ever thinking of describing Mrs Lovett's feelings for Sweeney, I'd recommend 'The Sharpest Lives'. I'm listening to it and it's got some lines that would really fit in, like 'You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe' or 'And you can take all the pain away from me A kiss and I will surrender'. Just a thought.
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
-gleeful squee- so epic! seventy trillion cupcakes to you, dear. i loved it. ~~ "...his favourite (live) person." (live.) X3 that's very sad at the same time as being slightly amusing in a gruesome, morbid way. then again, that's exactly why sweeney todd is so crazy amazing. because it's sad, gruesome, and morbid. and so PRETTY due to those things.

as for your question, i'd have to say Our Lady of Sorrows from Bullets, I Never Told You What I Do For A Living /or/ You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison from Revenge because i have trouble deciding XD, and Mama from the Black Parade.

i am kind of disappointed in my cat because she prefers Taking Back Sunday over My Chem. for some reason. but really, i was listening to them one day and she randomly started purring without me even looking her way. XD i thought the CD was broken or something because i had no idea she was there...