Reviews for Ray Arnold's Last Stand
killerman118 chapter 1 . 1/3
best fanfic I have ever read
Matt chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You are so dumb only a character from a cartoon, comic, game, or manga could do stuff like that.
Crazy4Creddie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LMFAO XDDD I thought this wuz gonna be a disturbing human/raptor pairing one-shot so i wuz lafing so hard wen i read it! Although u made the raptors look like a disgrace :(
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I know you wrote this a good three years ago, but reviews that come so late that you can't help but wonder whether the person writing them sent them all the way from Neptune never hurt, right?

This may be the second shortest story I've ever seen, but... it is absolutely HILARIOUS and I enjoy the Jurassic Park movie much more now that this story exists! :-)

My brother actually has this story bookmarked on his iPod. You should feel very proud.
thoughtxaquarium chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hey :)

OMG. omg XD This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read. Seriously... XD

I'm glad that you are so kind as to let us in on the real story, btw, yay! :D I will not let anyone tell me differently, I definitely believe you.

I love how he lost his arm, and the raptor his head... lol.

Mr. Arnold is so badass, I love his cry of awesome rage! I can't believe he didn't get the reptilian butt-kicking in before he spontaneously combusted though D:

But... his awesomeness makes up for it. As does their bewilderment XD

Thanks so much for this, it made my day XD

thoughtxaquarium
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This story gets 5 stars from me. Hillarious! Mr. Arnold was way too cool to have simply become raptor chow.
harry-ron-hermione-fan-101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'd much rather pretend this happened then thinking the dude was ripped apart by 6 feet turkeys. (hope you know what i'm talking about.)

Mr. Arnold is most definatly cool enough to spontaneously combust.
dreamsafantasy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem* Nice.
Sam Danger chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Angst Splatter chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOL. Okay, that was a good, fun read. Thank you for writing it. I definitely enjoyed it. (And totally believe it.)
Ice Cream Queen Zshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Take that, Raptors!
John Raymond Arnold Fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Awesome account of what actually happened. Apparentally his family was awarded $23 million in a lawsuit regarding his demise. That's mentioned in the second Jurassic Park movie.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was funny! I was laughing when I read the part that the sheer force of Arnold's punch tore his arm from his shoulder. Arnold's rarely written about it and this was a unique and humorous take on him. And of course: Samuel L. Jackson is definitely the awesomeness! I'm surprised he didn't yell at the raptors like he yells in his other movies. ;)
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A great story. Very good.
Sikar chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hahaha, bravo! I will never see Mr. Arnold's arm the same way again. Thank you so much for fixing this misunderstanding!