Reviews for A Brighter Future
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I like it. I LOVED that scene in the game. I was surprised by how much Marcus seemed to mourn Anya's apparent death but liked the scene as it made me realize he really cared about her. That was BEFORE I read the first two books and learned they were together and in love.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Aw this was sweet. Great job! :D
KittyRiotLuvsYew053 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh my god i love IT! i am so serious! this story is going on my favs like right now! that was so sweet and funny at the end how baird was cluelss! that like the perfect story! please write other like this or like what happens when they land or somethin! please? i mean... wow! 100/5 stars!
TOO SOBER chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Nice job. You captured the moment pretty well. Although, the remark Marcus made to Cole in the other Raven seemed more like something Dom would say; in my own opinion anyways. A couple sentences seemed a little awkward with comma placement. Nice job though. Enjoyed reading it.
Stardust44 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ah yes. More Marcus/Anya. I'm loving this. It's especially good that you write them so well. Not too sappy but not as cold as ice either. You manage to find that happy and more importantly, believable medium. Nice work.
Sentimental Semantics chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw. S'cute.

You know, when I try to write reviews I try to bring up things that help the writer, so I was going to mention the line, "He for sure as hell wasn’t in love with her"-at the time I read it, it did make me raise and eyebrow. But, on second thought, there aren't any problems with it whatsoever...It works well with the short-but-incredibly-meaningful statement at the end of the oneshot.

Great job...again!
shingster chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
excellent story

i was beginning to suspect that they had feelings for each other when i played through the game
Razielim Vampiress chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was a very well-written story. I liked seeing another side of Marcus that we rarely get to see in the game, and you did it all while keeping Delta in character. Kudos to you! It made me happy when we found out that Anya made it out. I like her, and I hope they get together *eventually* in the series. Thanks for your review, by the way. It always makes me happy when good writers like you comment on my stuff. Job well done! )
The WolvGambit chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Nicely done, couldn't have done it better if I tried.
pictureperfexi0n chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Exactly my thoughts on their relationship.

) This is really well written. I enjoyed reading it!
Vassili Zaitzev chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Nice one-shot Kristanci. Have not played GoW2 yet, but you did a pretty good job getting the characters reactions correctley.