Reviews for So This is Christmas
aaaa2636 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Amazing story, really, really amazing! It really shows Xion's wanting to be free... but Axel is so mean.. :( Anyway, his personality fit in nicely, and I still loved it either way. :D

"So if you think you’re protecting me from Axel’s anger, don’t bother."

epic line for me.. Is it implying that Roxas cares for Xion? Hm... XDD

The AkuRoku scenes were really funny...But unexpected for me. XD

Riku/Xion total win - Yay for Rion! :D
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love it. :3
Namilaa chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
oh i really like this one :)

so you have been gone for a while! i havent read any of your stuff in so long...but then again i haven't exactly been active, ahaha.

well anyway, this was very nice, long, but nice.

can't wait for another one :)

.NAMILAA::
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I know you didn't like this, but I really loved it. It's the first Xion fic I'm ever read, and I have to say you portrayed the Xion-Axel-Roxas relationship perfectly. You really are a master of words! I never get tired of reading and rereading your tales. Thank you again for an excellent masterpiece.
jiv3y chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
How darling :] I got warm holiday fuzzies. Haha
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
..lol omg. I'm excited. 8D A BIT INTIMIDATED, BUT EXCITED!

Your fics are always made of epic win. And you know, since it's Riku/Xion... skdjfksdjfkjka.

Ugh. The freaking character limit at the top is intimidating as well. Make it go away. ): What if I run out. OH NOES.

And apparently I already favourited the fic before reading it. xD; II thought that was still the review button, rofl.

..WAIT. WHAT. SPOILERS? WHERE. STEALING KEYBLADE HUH? I thought she had her own keyblade... I'm... confused now. lol.

It's okay, because I don't even remember what the lyrics were! Yay! :DD

Whoaa, why is Axel so mean? LOL. XD THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT'S IN MEDIA RES. ( rofl epic poetry. )

“I want to see all the seasons.”

I don't know WHY, but I like this quote. It's so... sad and determined. ); AND LOL. I WANT TO SEE CHRISTMAS! It reminds me of Sora in KH2. xD "AND THEN, WE CAN GO SEE SANTA!" rofl rofl.

Little shit. Haha, I love Axel. xD;

Wow. That was... distressing. It's interesting how you portray their relationship. You make Axel so dangerous! Like CoM Axel! ..Which he is! xD

He turned his head away. “I hate the color red.”

She stared at him. “You love the color red.”

MUAHAHAHA. 8D

“She’s right, Roxy.”

Oh lol. AXEL'S BEEN SNEAKIN'. I totally went "mmh hm hm hmm" like evil laughter, then laughed, then started snorting. xD I crack up too easily

WHY IS EVERYONE SO ANGRY? IT'S CHRISTMAS!

" he playfully rubbed his nose against the soft skin of Roxas’s jaw."

M. Yum. ;D

LOL ROXAS IS KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HUMAN WAYS.

I really like how you characterize Xion, actually. xD She's very indigant. ..if I spelled that correctly. And kinda ignorant. Like... not innocent ignorant or stupid ignorant, really. Just like. "Whatever" ignorant. ksdjfks yeah I don't know, but I like her.

OMG EVERYONE IS SO VIOLENT THOUGH. XD They remind me of my friends. I'd be Xion. haha.

Her rush is THAT SHE WANTS TO MEET RIKU AND HAVE HOT, HOT SEX WITH HIM MUAHAHA.

“Just to clarify,” she heard him murmur as she threaded her fingers in anticipation through the darkness, “if anything, Blondie, you’re my bitch."

AHH HAA HAA YOU GOT PWNED.

O_O rofl licking.

A fucking great Christmas? Yes. With LOTS of fucking. ;D

It's so weird how them making out and flirting and shit doesn't affect Xion at all. lol. xDD IT'S BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A HEART. ;-; Oh wait. You did say she was disgusted and envious. OKAY.

IIT'S ZERO!

Aww, no one calls her Xion. DD: POOR LONELY XION

AWW lol handkerchief. :D

LOL IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE JACK SKELLINGTON. WHUT.

YOU ARE A JACK SKELLINGTON MASTER.

OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE RIKU TOO OMG OMG.

I LOVE RIKU OMG.

RIIKKUU

AW PALM TREE STUPID LAUGHTER YAY.

LMFAO XION IS SO STUPID I LOVE HER.

I mean, like I said. She's not STUPID, she's just... ignorant, but NOT ignorant. LIKE. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ;-;

“What’s this?”

She shook her hand excessively. “Your present.”

His melancholy began to fade as a genuine smile curled his lips. “You’re giving me back something I already own as a present?”

“It’s Christmas,” she insisted, shaking her hand. “That’s what you do on Christmas. Give presents. Right?”

THIS IS SO FUNNY I MEAN LIKE WHUT.

Magic water. -thought of Demyx.-

lol my mom just looked at the screen and thought it was homework. whuut.

“I’m really scared.”

ROFL I love Riku.

AWW. I LIKED IT. pff. You always make good stories, Shannon. :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Like I said, I would have NEVER expected you to get it done that quickly. You're amazing ( And need to write as Riku more often. )
tyco622 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I like it. Slightly out of season, but who cares? I'm selling ornaments at work anyway.

I love Axel/Roxas in it. Your stuff is my Kingdom Hearts canon.
ANA chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING REVIEWS?

THIS WAS PURE WIN.

SO MUCH WIN -
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
“Just to clarify,” she heard him murmur as she threaded her fingers in anticipation through the darkness, “if anything, Blondie, you’re my bitch.”