Reviews for Of Coffee and Romance
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here:

Then Barry will be free to tell everyone (EVEN the band, Buck, and the Elite lovebirds) about overthrowing Cyber Coffee. And Paul should help, too!
Cyri's Alter Ego chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
WHY HAVE I NEVER FOUND THIS BEFORE AFGIROGNBSJKLDGAGJHK- *flails*

Seriously, though, this is adorable. The world needs more ColdCoffeeShipping :3
Zino chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Where are the rest of the chapters? I was reading and enjoying this and then, BANG, no more chapters! D: You can't leave this hanging like this! Damion just gave Paul a cheek kissie too and it was too adorable!

You're still writing this? Right? RIGHT? *puppy-eyes* You have to! This is so awesome! :D
Tianollia chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
RAWR U MUST WRITE MORE! RAWR
Blood-red Moonlight chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Haha he should have walked her home. Poor Riley. Running a business is hard. I'm surprised he doesn't have more customers! What with him and the rest of his good working crew
SoulBreak chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
So Awesome. Seriously, it's awesome. And you shall update it or else... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Waterpawn chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
This is a very well written story! I enjoyed reading it very much.

I like how it has so many character and involves so many different shippings, very entertaining.

I hope you continue writing this fanfiction! It's one of the best I've read in a while. )
mizukicrandall chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
This chapter was awesome XD I like how Paul and Damion are being at least civil with each other and how they have a reason to actually be near each other (YAY! PLOTS!). I can't wait until they realize that they like each other and get together X'D. I'm just happy to the update though, but was the best chapter so far :D. Keep up the good work!
Risque Tendencies chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Reviews are love indeed. I enjoy every one I get.

Dawn is such a sweetheart for doing that. Go Dawn!

And yay at the thought of possible mistletoe. So many people are going to get in trouble with mistletoe. xD
Risque Tendencies chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Aww go Damion! *hugs*

I like the progress made in this chapter, both with certain relationships and with the plot in general.
Risque Tendencies chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Running gag? Mebbe Cynthia hopping over the counter? It wouldn't have been in last chapter cause she wasn't at the cafe, so Mebbe? I could be wrong.

I liked the interaction this chapter! It kind of fits that she'd like cute animals - after all look at her with that Shaymin in the show. It's a cutie, and she took good care of that little buddy.

Buck doesn't know how right he is about why his brother hasn't had a gf in forever. Lol.

I'm excited for future chapters.
Risque Tendencies chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
University costs are EVIL. They have jacked up costs that they raise every stinking year, to where people from familys that get along fine in normal life can't afford to send their kids to get an education that in today's world, they almost have to have to get a decent job. So instead we have to start our adult lives off in debt by taking out student loans if we want to go at all, because our parents income doesn't qualify any Financial aid for us. Gah. / end personal rant

I like that she watches out for Dawn. It's sweet.

And mwahaha, why do I feel Marley won't take kindly to this... interfering? xD
Risque Tendencies chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Oh Paul, your brother loves you but you hate him. The drama. xD

Twas a goodly chapter.
Risque Tendencies chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Oh Please, Volk knows he totally wants a piece of Flint. xD

Lol. It was a sad attempt at asking her out, but that's okay. He'll learn, and get better at doing it in the future. Woot.
Risque Tendencies chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Hmm, I like the idea of a shy Dawn. Sounds good!