Reviews for Lovehearts
emily3203 chapter 1 . 5/14
You had me at "It was all Hunny's fault"

Loved this fan-fic, by the way.
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
うわ〜!This is tooooo freaking cuuuuute! Asdfjkl; just kill me now. They are too perfect. This fanfic was too perfect.
SakuraSunset68 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww...this was such a sweet story! I love it!
Takashii Morinodzuka chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh My Gosh!
NaraShikamari chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Really, really sweet, I totally loved it! :)
xxFall3n-Ang3lxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
that was really sweet! :]
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awww my little brothers are so cute together but me and hikaru look (Evil laughter)
kaorufunk chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I loved it a lot!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
cute story!
tommy5146 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Ian obsessed with them especially karou. Your one of my favorite your stories are so upbeat and happy. Aim tired of me posting sad and painfully stories that I can't help but like this so sad when where karou killed himself because of his forbidden love for hikaro that saddest part of the story was that hikaro loved him back, but was too late too tell him inset that like the saddest think ever! I'm happy that some people like you take it on themselves to write really fun happy ending stories god bless you please write more and people don't read any of those sad stories you've be warned!
The Twins and Gravitation chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
love it! :D :D :D
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was fun and cute, thanks!
Hi-its-mick3y chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
-rolls around on floor- I can't handle the cuteness oh my god
EverythingIsZouisNothingHurts chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Have to be one of my favorite stories!
Amazing work!
Miyakocchi chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I haven't seen Ouran yet but I watched a video on youtube called Hikaru x Kaoru BL scenes. It simply made me want to read fanfictions about those two. I don't even know them but I already love them, and their relationship looks so sweet and.. ah, I can't explain it. xD I really loved this fic, and now I feel like watching Ouran in the very near future. :3